Storing the A4 For The Winter

Hi mate. I buy my parts from TPS, the coolant pipes are cheap enough but the cam cover cost!s about £70 . My polished cam cover will be up for grabs once it's replaced with this powder coated item.

I like this A4 really makes me tempted to buy 19 inch CH's for my Avant but I am trying to resist the urge!

I like this A4 really makes me tempted to buy 19 inch CH's for my Avant but I am trying to resist the urge!

Buy my old style 19" RS4's just like the ones pictured below. Mine have been fully rfurbed I had them powder coated and they as Brand new

imagejpeg

But i like CH's! Going to stick with my S4 rims and get some spacers on them. Lovely clean car though. What products do you usually use on it?
Going to be giving my A4 a good clean soon once it dries up outside as I have no garage to work in.

I'll have that cam cover thank you!

Let me know when its up for grabs, nice one col!

It will be very son mate I also have a full Carbon Fibre engine cover tat I may sell

thanks for the polo pics col its a sweet little toy that is m8.....keep up the good work

mark

thanks for the polo pics col its a sweet little toy that is m8.....keep up the good work

mark

Cheers Mark the polo is owned by the wife,she is Vdub mad and also spends all her spare money on the thing, it's going through some more changes in preparation for GTI International in June.

The Polo won best Readers Rides in April in a VW magazine

3a061222.jpg

Last edited: