cruise control

Hi hermax, I am the fella in London fitting cruise, I also have an ad on eBay. Am doing a special for ASN members until end of month. PM me fella if interested, have done a few members on here but lots of eBay. All new genuine audi parts used.

Cheers

If your not up north contact Nigel aka NHN on here.

Jonny aka Jb0o did my cruise when he came down and it's perfect and was cheap!!!!

If your not up north contact Nigel aka NHN on here.

Jonny aka Jb0o did my cruise when he came down and it's perfect and was cheap!!!!

Or he could just ask me as I cover London. Just a suggestion. Who ever does will do a great job

I didnt want to step on anyones toes which is why I didn't offer to do the fitting although I am the closest to him.we all can provide a great service

Mate, if your closer, it is no problem fella, you want be stepping on anyone's toes. It makes more sense if your closer.
He'll probably tell us all to get stuffed and wanna do it himself, lol.
Anyhow if he does, I'm sure he will have all the help possible from us.

Lol Apologise Danny took ages to send my message from the iPhone and didn't see your offer. Didn't know of anyone else that does it only Jonny and Nigel. Can add you to the list now lol

Lol Apologise Danny took ages to send my message from the iPhone and didn't see your offer. Didn't know of anyone else that does it only Jonny and Nigel. Can add you to the list now lol

No need to apologise mate. Jonny is a top bloke who I speak with quite often, and Nige is among one of the best at what he does, but it don't matter who does it as like itwasntme187 said he will get a great service from whoever.

I want to see a Harry Hill style fight between the lot of you so we know whos really the best... please?

thanks guy's i would like to do it myself but dont you need to code it all once it's fitted ? and if it's £90, to buy it all and £30 to code it for the sake of afew £'s i'd rather pay and get the whole thing fitted. ???