ISA's

I had my 18" (wheel that is!) refurbished by wicked wheels (Wolverhampton van). Mine was only very slight damage, nera the tyre rim and I think he just buffed it out and re-laquered it. Not a bad job.

However, they aren't able to get the "Chrome Shadow" paint and have to mix it up themselves to get the best match.

The normal practice is to repaint the whole outer rim, but leave the rim top and spokes as original. The different viewing angle apparently makes it virtually impossible to tell.

Cost: £65 - about as good as you are going to get I would think?

Thought i would put something challenging on general chat for change,I have been paying into a ISA for my little Girl now for about 5 years and to be honest its made sweet FA in that time, so i am wanting to move it into a better ISA ,so me thinking there is alot of finance guys on here they will come up with the best answer for who i should invest my money in at the moment

Your Thoughts

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

For bog standard ones from the high street, i find moneysupermarket.com a great site for info such as savings and insurance etc. Will compare all the latest deals, great site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I've found that my savings account at the building society has a better rate than my ISA. Dont know if thats any help but i wouldnt leave any more than £3000 in one bank just wish i had that sort of money still it got investes in an s3.

[ QUOTE ]
I've found that my savings account at the building society has a better rate than my ISA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but an ISA you don't get taxed where in a savings account you do