audi s3 quattro downpipe

s3matthewd

Reaction score
just wondred if anyone could help me my brothers going to make my downpipe and decat because his day job is as a fabricator,could anyone show me a picture or tell me if i need a 3 bolt flange or a 4 bolt one car is 2001 bam engine code many thanks matt

just wondred if any one had a link for one dont want to order the wrong one also would 3 inch be overkill for turbo back or ok

Last edited:
just wondred if any one had a link for one dont want to order the wrong one also would 3 inch be overkill for turbo back or ok

3" seems the only way to go these days. Made a 3" downpipe for a mk4 which had a BAM k04 turbo and that worked really well.

ok then do i need a location for the second lamba sensor or can i leave it out i no i can get the light mapped out when i go stage 2 and also will the car go into limp mode with this mod or not thanks matt

If your getting a custom made downpipe, weld in a O2 sensor bung anyway. Gives you the option to use or loose the 2nd O2 sensor. If it's not required then you just plug it, easily removable if you change your mind or sell the downpipe. Plus the parts just a few £'s!

also looking at the picture on google images above do you think that i would really need that flexi joint in the pipe work or could i get away with that thanks matt