time for a turbo upgrade, suggestions please....

16klappe - loool its a pain,you know what I mean.

its not going to be cheap to go big turbo as you know,personally I think a ko3 hybrid is the cheapest and easiest upgrade which will still suprise a lot of cars (maybe not the evo)

get a ko3 hybrid then tell your mate to do a track day with you. see if he is as confident after!
not all about power though.look at prawns car,he has up EVOs for fun!

16klappe - loool its a pain,you know what I mean.

its not going to be cheap to go big turbo as you know,personally I think a ko3 hybrid is the cheapest and easiest upgrade which will still suprise a lot of cars (maybe not the evo)

get a ko3 hybrid then tell your mate to do a track day with you. see if he is as confident after!
not all about power though.look at prawns car,he has up EVOs for fun!

Thank you!

Stop looking at GT's and Ko4's! Stick with a KO3 Hybrid...:keule:

K03 hybrid is a decent choice... lots of Ibizas running them producing good power... easiest way to get decent power imo...

<tuffty/>

Ko3 hybrid from CR Turbos seems the logical choice so far, I had a chat with them earlier and they seem pretty helpful. I think 260 is a nice round figure to aim for, without adding an LSD I don't know how much the car would be able to take and still go round corners... It is pretty light so I'm hopeing that will count for something!!
I know its dead money but I don't blow lots on other things and it makes me happy.... Couldn't afford to run an s4, mine does 35mpg average at the moment after lots of modding

lol -hang on, you do know a 300bhp heavier car wont keep up with a 360bhp lighter car right?

this project of yours was to keep up with the said 360bhp evo, you're going to need at least 380bhp - 400bhp at the crank to keep up with it or maybe overtake it

which is why i said go down "another car route" and the s4 would have been ideal as it;s awd too

now you are saying you'd be happy with 260 bhp

you do know that when you mod everything you're mpg will drop too right?

good luck with whatever route you take

at the end of the day,you could have 800bhp but not be able to put the power down.is say ko3 hybrid is the limit where you don't have to upgrade rods,LSD,pistons etc. the hybrid cam run on the standard block and can double the standard bhp.makes more sense to me

k03 hybrid ftw all these big turbo conversions are great but cost an arm and a leg and i dont think you would keep up with the evo unless on track as the evo has a better 4wd system than the audi's unless you get a blue haldex plug then its different again.

can i ask why you feel the need to beat your friend with his evo what you get out of it willy waving and some points rearly worth it lol.

ko3s hybrid with wmi 280bhp get some rods for peace of mind you may not be close to your m8's evo but im sure some people will question wtf is in that if you take it on track.

My 2p worth