Recaro headrest hanger.

AudiVW

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the audi tt coat hanger will fit the headrest of an S3?

I've just ordered one for the S3 and as far as I could tell, it was the same part no for most of the models.

I've just checked on etka:

Yes it will fit.
It's the same part for A3, TT, A4, A6, A8, Coupe and cabriolet:
000 099 172

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know if the audi tt coat hanger will fit the headrest of an S3?

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats all this about then??

Havnt seen theses before,

Ah now that isnt the one I was talking about. Yeah that is an actual audi part but made by a company called car butler. The one I was talking about are here http://www.ttshop.co.uk/interior.asp?cat=2002&product=901128 I think these ones look abit better. But do you know if these fit? The car butler has an ajustable plastic bracket the grabs the headrest but these audi tt ones dont, they are fixed. Anyone know if the S3 and TT have the same size headrests?

Neat, not sure I would purchase one myself, but good idea.

901128.jpg

Yeah cool, I would love to be a rear seat passenger in an accident - I've always wanted one of those to modify my front valance on my face! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Is it actually a coat hook or something to encourage back seat passangers to wear their seatbelts?

[ QUOTE ]
Is it actually a coat hook or something to encourage back seat passangers to wear their seatbelts?

[/ QUOTE ]

No its for kids to hang off when they should be strapped in!

PS. Sorry to hijack your thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

also means you don't get an impression of your backseat passangers face on the back of your headrest in the event of an accident.

These truely are multifunctional devices.

I nearly manage to smack one of my mates in the face with the headrest everytime he gets in the back anyway.

That would be just enough to do the job properly (and teach him to stop blagging lifts)

Where do I order?

[ QUOTE ]
lets start a new thread - who actually LETS kids in their car LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I took my 5 year old cousin out in my car with my uncle... he nearly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif himself but was ultra excited and always wants to go in richards car cos its "faster than daddys" lol

Rich

My kids broke the front seat mechanism of my 3-door A3, kicked all the leather on my 3-door R32, this is why i will be buying a sportback. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Anyone know any good contacts in Cuba... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif