Need help! S3/A3 Door cards!

Chlippo

Reaction score
My passenger door card has a big crack somehow (before i bought the car, when it was shipped to Lebanon they stored something in it while on the boat and somehow it manage to crack the door cards on both sides!) and repaired with some cheap paint and filling.

Anyway...the main point is that i want to replace it, passenger side front and rear (its a coupe). My car is a silver S3 with black leather and silver alcantara interior. I can swap the interior so if it is another color it doesnt really matter.

I cant find one in Lebanon its been 3 months im looking for it!
The door cards are dark grey with the silver alcantara and piano black molding.
Note that my passenger door is your driver door :D so i will have to swap the windows controls but i dont think it will be a problem.

So if anyone can find me these and help me buy shipping it to Lebanon it would be great.
I can pay by paypal in advance!

I have found some on ebay.co.uk and they arent expensive but they are not willing to ship to Lebanon.

your help is apreciated!!

they stored something in the car lol not the door cards and it managed to scrap the door cards. Thats my own opinion...i am not sure.

The thing im sure of is that i need to change it! and i cant find it over here!

they stored something in the car lol not the door cards and it managed to scrap the door cards. Thats my own opinion...i am not sure.

The thing im sure of is that i need to change it! and i cant find it over here!

I thought your car might have been used to smuggle drugs lol.

HAve you got any friends/family that can purchase a door card from ebay then ship it over to you once they recieve it?

£325! wow though it isnt heavy...

Dave what size and weight did you use to get that quote? let me know please...and thanks! :)

ebay seller told me the size of the package for the two front cards is (passenger and driver side) 100cm*40cm*80cm and a weight of 8kg.

But i wasnt able to check the cost of shipping by fedex online...

Last edited:
thats a bit better. 8kg was for the two front cards while i need only one front and one back (driver side) so maybe it will weigh a bit less.

Thanks again Dave