wheel help

sonic93

Reaction score
hi guys i just brought some bbs lm reps 18 by 9 inch wide with 215 s stretched ,think offset is 35 he said on standard set up.iv put 5 mm spacers(non hubcentric ones ) on front but had to just rub caliper with a file as rubbed weeny bit so front now down. rears with 10 mm spacers but the wheel will only sit on 4mm of the hub is this a issue? plus what size bolts will i now need and where to buy for quick delivery? cheers for any help cheers rob

10mm spacers, I highly recommend you go for hubcentric ones just to be sure! Of course, if it's all bolted up and doesn't wobble at high speed, then I guess you have nothing to worry about.

yea i no mate feel like crying lol so wish i was patient and brought some on net lol.how long are the standard wheel bolts?how long will i need with 10mm spacers?cheers for help jo jo

yea i no mate feel like crying lol so wish i was patient and brought some on net lol.how long are the standard wheel bolts?how long will i need with 10mm spacers?cheers for help jo jo

Depends on the alloy, my 19" Porsche reps just used the standard length bolts front and rear with 5mm/10mm F/R spacers fitted. I needed extended bolts for some BBS RC's using 10mm/15mm F/R spacers though.

yea these are bbs lm s rear with 10 mm spacers get about 1 thread so if i go 10 mm longer should be good what lenth standard?where did u get your longer ones

thats thread size or bolt lengh ? conical seat or ball seat cheers

i brought the wheels today and see your selling your exhaust ect nooooooooooo lol

right people my mate can get me 12 mm hubcentric spacers all round will they be ok with 9 inch wide bbs lm s with stretch rubber on standard set up? also will i have any probs if i lower cheers for any help i have no idea on wheels , spacers ect

right people my mate can get me 12 mm hubcentric spacers all round will they be ok with 9 inch wide bbs lm s with stretch rubber on standard set up? also will i have any probs if i lower cheers for any help i have no idea on wheels , spacers ect

I've not tried this setup personally, but if the offset is ET35, then 12mm spacers will help your wheels clear the front strut, it comes down to what size tyres you are running and how low you plan to go? I think you will be fine with a mild drop personally, and definitely no problems at the rears, there's plenty of room at the back! I'm running ET17 with an 18x8" rim and 225/40 tyres with room to spare!

I'm picking up some 19x8.5's, ET35 wrapped in 235/35 tyres tomorrow, going to trial fit them, and see what spacers I need, I will hopefully report back with some more info....