brembo calipers?

Rashio

Reaction score
hi,
just wondering but do brembo calipers off am evo6 fit on a A3 3.2?
i mean arent all calipers the same or is there a list of what can fit what?
and would it be fine using the normal disc with the brembo calipers?
that is if it fits...

thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Be nice to put some bigger brakes on, I'd be interested in knowing what fits too.

[ QUOTE ]
hi,
just wondering but do brembo calipers off am evo6 fit on a A3 3.2?
i mean arent all calipers the same or is there a list of what can fit what?
and would it be fine using the normal disc with the brembo calipers?
that is if it fits...

thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Brembo do many oem callipers inc Porsce, aston martin etc and are often made specifcally for that car model so may or maynot be same- when sourcing a BBK yourself the first thing is to be 100% sure you can get the adapters/bracket to fit those callipers to your car or your just buying lump of metal!

Aftermarket adapters are normally sold for specific porsche callipers rather than Brembo`s own kits- not too clued up on the a3 scene myself so dunno if evo ones been done before- search on here as discussed many times before and look at Evoms/Bira for brackets.

Its the adapter that will determine the clearence and thus what size disks will fit. A normal audi disk will be fine.

Example: I have a pair of Brackets which ONLY fit Boxter callipers (not even boxter s ones) and ONLY take oem a6 size disks.

Search on here- especially posts by RichA3Turbo as he knows his stuff.

[ QUOTE ]
Oettinger do them, have a look here for more details.

[/ QUOTE ]

They look such good quality, i wonder how much? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Oettinger... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif