Kent meet.......

Meet at a service station and go for a drive around and then to a pub to get some food

• Total voters
Hi all

Can we have confirmation of when & where? Hoping to make it...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I can't make the Saturday, as I will be at an all day stag do in London.

How about the Sunday 14th Aug at 1pm at the Grasshopper inn.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm free that Sunday... are we going for food too?

I hope so.

Kev.

[ QUOTE ]
I can't make the Saturday, as I will be at an all day stag do in London.

How about the Sunday 14th Aug at 1pm at the Grasshopper inn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Typical I can make the Saturday but not the Sunday.....doh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Oh well fingers crossed for the Saturday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Sat or Sun I'm in, if I make it round nurgurgring OK!! BTW NSD can't come he will have to hang in the other other german car gang! James do you like the subtle styling cues on the side of your car!! Only joking I'm sure it's lovely and what with all the chat about super fast diesel may be you will want to take me on? it does look like there is some question mark over days can we either sort it or move the weekend? be great to hook up again, must polish the motor this time, have red stuff on all round so hopefully the alloys wont look so bad.

As for the style of the 1, I like the deep aggressive muscular look to the front and sides. Well time will see if I stay to like it or if I move back to Audi (que for the new S3 - if it gets here).

So is that settled for Sunday 14th August at Grasshopper in Westerham at 1pm ready to attack the cavery!

yep I'm up for that, i guess the new thread is about this, so that's where I'm going now