Kent meet.......

Meet at a service station and go for a drive around and then to a pub to get some food

• Total voters

Rob W8

Reaction score
Website
www.w8performance.co.uk
I might be setting myself up for a fall here but I am going to go ahead anyway.

If I were to attempt another meet what would people prefer?

What if we had a really big cash prize for the nicest looking car on the day, wth free beer and lap dancing vouchers thrown in as well? (Please do not see this as a bribe in any way as it may not happen)

Hey Rob, it won't let me vote for no. 4. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Oh well, at least you have cheered up today.

I wonder whose on your hit list....

Jolly morning so far. Woken up by my cats and now am off to wash the car and get the sticker on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Might go for a little blast around the lanes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif, and get Performance VW and scan it in later if they have it in town.

Are you going to wash your car as well.....oh sorry mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Why dont you go and buy one today? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

Thats just below the belt, and i thought we were post whore buddies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Just have to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif this months VW driver that popped through with the usual /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif, they reckon the new gti dsg can do 0-60 in 6.3 seconds now, but i don't want to spoil it for you.

Ok your forgiven,

i would attend the meet, but would feel to much of a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif in my wifes clio 1.2 .

Will be in attendance, one day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

At the risk of sounding negative, no ...way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Rob have replied to your PM

My opinion would be to meet at a pub, talk waffle and then people can come and go as they please if running late.

The Park Gate has a quite a big car park (connected with the golf course.) so you'll have no bother parking.

Not trying to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif on your parade, but I generally found that there wasn't many bods actually in Kent that wanted to meet (or maybe it was just me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif).

Theres a few of us meeting up nr Chelmsford on Thurs night (17th) just off the A12 at J19 if anyones interested.

Graham

no no no - all a big misunderstanding!

Im going away for two months with other half and am now keeping the car as I didnt want to keep it if no ones using it $$$$$ down the drain you see, but now one of my family members has steped forward so its all good now. Plus mr bank has saved the day!

You little dancer. Thats a result NSD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Might come along on Thursday, do you fancy it NSD.

Can you drop me a PM with the details Graham /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Chelsford is a trek and pay day is on the 21st (monday). I would love to come but thursday night, after a full days work... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleep.gif I dont think it will work for me. Weekends the way forward...Rob you got a date yet with AMD? Went there today and they have totaly changed the whole layout, seems they have made it bigger! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

have PM'd you Rob, but then decided to post it anyhow.

Hope some of you can make it.

Graham

I cant do the 24th Rob as its my aniversary.
mggroom.gif
&
verkleidung066.gif
are going out. Sorry.

Doesnt look like it Rob. I am now going to go and help my sister pack her house up for moving.

Will start a new thread in a while with a date in the summer. Where are you getting your car remapped?

Rob

well did some of the South east guys meet, have I missed the boat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gifor do we just talk about meeting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. I have just got my first Audi and am busy loving it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif It would be great to meet some like minded people so if there is a meeting planned (and its not this weekend) I'll be in attendance. Funnily enough I picked up my car at the grasshopper and the lady dropping it off got her husband to give her a lift back in his RS4. the car group gathered nearby were quite interested in a nice S3 and an even nicer RS4 leaving (they even removed their heads from each others engine bays to look! - how nice). nice location big car park.

Been so busy at work recently that I haven't had time to browse the forum!!

Only just found out about this!!
How did it go?? What was the turnout like??

I'll try & make the next one......

I have changed jobs so havent been on the PC and getting paid for it unfortunately. I am up for meeting up though. The grasshopper in westerham seems to be a good place (it gets kind of lonely at bluewater!).

I can do evenings after about half six and the weekends are good if I know in advance and clear it with the wife!

Rob

Maybe mate would be nice ...but with the little'un now my life aint my own so will have to wait and see! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
well that's 3, Kevin can you do that date? Does anybody know a good route/drive from there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Kev.

were are you lot going to meet? is it going to be a pub lunch meet? dont know how old you lot are but im guessing it will be a calm meet. i may be up for it when some more info is up.

[ QUOTE ]
were are you lot going to meet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Grasshopper at Westerham www.grasshopperinn.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]

is it going to be a pub lunch meet?

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds good to me quite free with the time but 1pm is good.

[ QUOTE ]
dont know how old you lot are but im guessing it will be a calm meet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 12, the car is stolen but the guy is on holiday so he doesn't know, we can go ram raid after lunch if ya like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif
[ QUOTE ]
i may be up for it when some more info is up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hope that's enough info, see you there? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif