A4 b7 RS4 Conversion. need help!

Arif G

Reaction score
hi guys im new to this forum.

i am going to do an rs4 conversion on my a4 b7 1.8t cabriolet. i will be using all genuine parts.

just wanted to know if the rs4 front wings and front bumper bolt straight onto the a4 and also does it matter iff they are off a saloon or avant would they still fit the convertible?

also i want some metal/alliminium rear arches any ideas where i can get them. these dont have to be genuine

also let me know if you are selling any parts that would help me with this conversion. thanks guys​

I really wouldnt bother! as soon as someone hears it they will laugh! you need all the brakes and seats to make it convincing!

buy an S4 cab and do it mate! Or if you can't stretch to one perhaps a 3.0v6 cab?

Mate there are loads of reps knocking about now so you wont get laughed at, i think its a good idea in theory but by the time youve bought the car and all the genuine Audi parts you could of bought an RS4, no exaggeration! Not sure if your still thinking of this or if youve started but I honestly wouldn't bother.

have a look at them and there prices on ebay, you wont get any of what you spend back when you come to sell.