Black S3 FK Grill and S line badge fitting.

G

Goner

Chaps,

It's just taken me 2 hours to replace my chrome S line grill with the black FK S3 grill..

What have people done in order to re fit the S line badge? It doesn't fit now, the outer edges of the badge don't fit between the vertical slats of the grill?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I was going to fit this grill and had the same problem. Bought a badge and filed it down to fit in the holder then realized it was too wide. Gave up in the end and to be honest the quality of the grill I got was shocking and not finished well at all. I've sent it back now but there is someone on here who's managed to do it on a blue SB. I think his username is Scottie or something similiar.

I was going to fit this grill and had the same problem. Bought a badge and filed it down to fit in the holder then realized it was too wide. Gave up in the end and to be honest the quality of the grill I got was shocking and not finished well at all. I've sent it back now but there is someone on here who's managed to do it on a blue SB. I think his username is Scottie or something similiar.

I happy with my grill fits perfectly, good job really as two hours to change it was doing my nut in!

I chopped about 3mm off the each end of the badge using a pair of sharp pliers. Worked a treat

I chopped about 3mm off the each end of the badge using a pair of sharp pliers. Worked a treat

Do you have a close up picture of it mate, once you modified the badge, does it clip into the grill properly?

I had the FK badgless grill and had the same problem, but found out that a quattro badge for the back of the car fits perfectly and just sticks in place!