looking for somewhere to get my 1.8t sport remapped in kent

wesser99

Reaction score
Hi there im looking for some advice to get my audi a3 1.8t sport 52 plate remapped in kent area, also has this car got the smaller turbo in it and one last question what is best to get a forge 007p or a bailey re circulating dump valve
cheers

Your A3 will have the K03s turbo, the pre-facelift A3 has the KO3, and, the S3 has the KO4. The most popular DV is the 007p for a re-mapped car. Sorry cant help with re-map in your area.

DC

Last edited:
thanks for the reply i think i might be heading to r-tech cant find anyone to reputable round here even tho my brother owns his own garage and he cant recommend anyone, just checked r-techs website they do mobile visits long shot but will try that what sought of gains should i get with that turbo
thanks again

i live in essex, i am prob going to be making the 6.5hour round trip to R-tech, as they seem to give the best service/price!!!! but if you didnt want to go that far, there is a company called AMD which is in the lakeside area!!! but very mixed opinions on them.
and also 007p is the most popular choice. hope that helps.

cheers gonna go for the forge 007p and head up to r-tech ive read the reviews on amd if im gonna get it done might as well get it done properly

a3tell just to let you know just spoke to ben at r-tech who does the mobile service sounds like a really nice bloke and is always down this way so going to go that route i think as its not the drive up there thats th problem but the time off work

that sounds good and everything, but am guessing that you wont get the power runs with that?? which means no before and after print outs, and no tweeking the map on the rolling road to squeeze everything poss out!!! on that basis i still think i will take the trip.