My S-Line Quattro

dan77

dan77
Reaction score
Picked her up a few months ago and have been slowly makin changes to get it the way i want heres what i had before, my old A3 8L 1.8T

P4090001.jpg

P4090003-1.jpg

And heres my new one (had a MK4 golf inbetween but the less said abbout that the better)

P1020549.jpg

P1020550.jpg

P1020553.jpg

Mods so far - MY11 rear lights, S3 pedals, Cruise control, Coming home lights and alarm beep, only question is what do i do next

thanks go out to NHN for the MY11 lights and vcds lead he supplied, jb0o for his cruise control fitting guide and MarcQuinlivan for his coming home lights guide

Last edited:
Stop it now before you lose the plot would be my advice. Looks good though!

Looks tidy :) maybe lower her? new alloys? spacers? remap? xenons lol there alot more you could do all depends on your bank account. But id probably lower her and some spacers makes such a difference

i think im gonna go with footwell lights next, isnt there someone on here that supplies the looms? also is it possible to get the digital speedo on my DIS like on the newer cars?

Last edited:
Go for it mate next mod depends on your budget :) I let mine run away with me but still work to do lol

what are coming home lights? car looks great!!

You can see here when i enabled it along with the alarm beep, the lights come on when opening and stay on for a duration when closing:

Last edited by a moderator:
im goin away for a few months with work so should be able to save some pennies, got a few plans for her when i get back (black grill, alloy refurb, and window tints) probably gonna be puttin about £1000 into her, any ideas what else i should do with my pennies?