Sandips crackle grey engine bits (pic heavy)

Really like this good job, might consider it myself, how long did it take?

Did you just remove the bottle tops and spray them on the top? Mask the bottoms?

I've got to finish my charge pipe tonight and I dont like the Blue tops ruining my stelthy blackness ;)

Did you just remove the bottle tops and spray them on the top? Mask the bottoms?

I've got to finish my charge pipe tonight and I dont like the Blue tops ruining my stelthy blackness ;)

Yeah, i just removed the tops and sprayed them, no point farting around masking around the bottle lol

Put some pictures :) Lets see your handy work

I didn't mean mask the bottle mate, I meant mask the bottom of the caps so that you're only paining the tops and not ruining any of the seals???

Anyway here is a pic of mine so far. I ran out of paint which is why the charge pipe is kind of grey. Got some more paint today so I'll finish it tonight and do the bottle tops.

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

Last edited:
westles looks well good ! That would be perfect in my car too !
obv i like yours aswell sandip! but do they do that plasikote stone effect in any other colours ?
:D

I didn't take any pics last night because it was too dark but I painted my bottle tops and dip stick top black. When I put the washer bottle top back on a lot of the paint flaked off of the collar that goes over the top of the washer bottle. I'm going to see if I can buy some black plastic ones instead.

Quick update on my Revo Stage 2 today.......didn't happen. :(

Revo wasn't able to flash my ecu, so that Revo and APR that has not been successful.

I'll be getting a chip change and custom map in May/June, till then i'll be putting a Forge UNOS on to keep things safe on the boost side

very nice work sandip ! is that plasticote heatproof ? looks great against the noggy blue very adventurous but uv pulled it off!

wow looks awsum lads im not to keen on the airbox tho can see a diy heat shield coming :yes:

looking good dude.... i was sceptical when i saw the thread title, but looks nice!

Thanks Sanj, how's yours going?

Yeah not bad mate, had a stage 1 remap on, but got leaks in quite a few places, so need to sort that out! Plus some idiot tried to ram me off the road, so ended up curbing 2 wheels badly, just filled and primed them, going to spray them in a bit.....

You going to any events this year?