new tip

s3matthewd

Reaction score
keep hearing alot about a badger 5 tip being new to the audi scene i havent a clue what this is, could somebody please explain and tell me what a standard one looks like because i have brought this s3 and have been told its 305 bhp trying to find out what mods have been done looking around the car i can see it has a miltek system ,forge diverter valve,forge turbo pipe,have found a reciept for a revo remap,has a standard airbox with pipercross element ,and a lot of holes in the bottom of the airbox,dont no about tip as i dont no what it is, could it run this kind of horsepower with a standard tip on many thanks matt

its the pipe from the maf down to the turbo. shaped like a backwards S.
maybe what your reffering to as the forge turbo pipe?

Not a chance mate, with the mods your running itll be 260bhp tops.

The TIP is what connects to your airbox and runs down the side of the engine towards the back and into your turbo.

Bill's 3" TIP will help to free up a fair few ponis and also allow the car to pull better throught the gears and not starve the car at the top end of the rev range.

ok my mistake your correct i have a forge tip, the car certainlly feels like 305bhp after owning a few turbo cars , i had a person emailing me saying he knew the owner of the car before me and that was what it was rolling roaded at 305bhp will be nice to get it on the rollers once i have sorted out my little niggles with it, as said i can only see the external mods dont no what else has been done dont no if someone on here knew of the car before me used to have a private plate on reg s123 cup many thanks matt

I thnik i read about that TIP somewhere. i think the top ally section is 3" but then it steps down to whatever the ko4 inlet is, alos the silicone elbow is the same diameter as the ko4 inlet, tbh for the money it's **** compared to bills, may aswell get bills for the money.