My A3

Haha you wish mate, well after meeting up with N8 yesterday and getting a demo on some coilovers (Thanks to N8 and his mate) that's the next thing on the list along with a set of spacers, have toyed with the idea of S3 brakes up front but think that will be as and when the fronts need changing

Thanks
Shane

Last edited:
door builds look sweet as mate, very nice job!

Bit of an update: Suspension was due to be the next mod on the list but started noticing the handbrake wasn't gripping properly and more recently the back brakes started squealing, had closer look and looks like pads and discs need changing (pads are done in and discs are quite lipped) with the fronts not being far off either. Started looking around for some decent pads and discs when I came across a full set of R32 calipers at a cracking price including mint condition pads and discs. So a few phonecalls, some sandpaper and a few coats of black paint I'm down to this:
2011-06-15_09-13-56_515.jpg

No pictures of the back calipers yet, hopefully should be fitted this Friday with abit of luck.

Last edited:
Cheers guys, cant wait to get them fitted :) Also got a glass bung in the post (anyone who ordered off the German site any ideas how long they take to arrive?) only few bits left to finish then:
-V Maxx coilovers
-Either refurb OEM alloys and fit 10/12mm spacers or Pescaras(18)/CHs(19) and relevant spacers depends on funds and look really as am undecided
-Few power runs on AWD roller
-Fully detailed followed by photoshoot

Shall keep it like that until I decide what I want next then, got few ideas but we shall see :)

Bit of everything mate, primarily it's rock and metal but I do like abit of Hiphop/rap and when the mood takes me I'm partial to a bit of dire straights, pink flloyd or MJ haha

Right, as some of you know I have been imming and amming what to do alot lately with the house buy, funds, other commitments etc. Well after alot of thinking I have made some decisions and this is what I have come up with:
-A3 will be kept for another year or so until the price of Scirrocos come down.
-Bootbuild is being stripped out, door builds are being changed for standards and then just gunna run an amped front end (amp hidden behind factory panels)
-V Maxx coilovers with some 10mm & 12mm spacers to sort out the current stance related issues
-Tidy up any existing bits; wheels powdercoated/painted, whole car detailed, new mats, rear dewipered, AWD dyno, Bootliner, Dog guard runs etc

Just waiting for few bits to sale on ebay and hopefully can get started.

Last edited:
Well boot build is now stripped out ready to be picked up, amps and sub all boxed up. Car is gunna be quiet for a while until I know wether the rest is coming out to sale (had some interest but nothing right yet) or wether I keep it for abit longer until I can afford the car I really want in which case I have a few plans in mind :p