Trim in sportback

TDI-line

Uber Post Whore
Reaction score
I see most sportback owners are choosing the alu trim over the standard trim.

Anyone got any photos of their interiors with different trims.

Is the alu easy to clean or scratch.

TDI-Line, I went for the normal black trim in my Sport TDI... looks good, but it does get finger prints marks easily (easy enough to wipe off, but annoying all the same)... Don't have any photos I'm afraid, but if you require, I can try and get a couple for you?

Yeah that would be good if you could. Every sportback i have seen has had the alu trim (and most have red leather as well).

[ QUOTE ]
TDI-line said:
Yeah that would be good if you could. Every sportback i have seen has had the alu trim (and most have red leather as well).

[/ QUOTE ]

RED LEATHER!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

Will get pictures to you soon!!!

And audi exclusive is around £600 as told by my local stealer. Hmmm graphite inlays from s4...

I got the ALU inlays for two reasons. First, I think they just look very good and second, I was afraid that the polished shiny plastic would scratch and swirl easy.

I'm sure the aluminium inlays for our Sportback SE were a cost-free option. Otherwise it would have come with walnut inserts which we thought we look silly.

The aluminium looks cool and seems pretty much scratch resistant. They also pick up the other silver touches (such as the air vents) very nicely.

on the SE the choice of ally or walnut is a free one, its just the sport model where the £80 ally / £165 walnut option exists.

I'm getting to feel like an A3 options list anorak - after spending so long studying them ! LOL

Agree with Ben, Alu looks much better than the wood on the SE and it's a free SE upgrade so I didn't take much pursuading!

Agree with Steve too, my anorak seems to have stuck on!

I've seen 2 Sportbacks with Red leather, one Silver and one Black, both looked pretty good I thought. It really does look better in real life, quite a dark red.

On my sportline the aluminium trim is a free option ......