Hahah it truly was a nightmare getting the bulbs
Shame it's a poor layout
Prices were excellent and he shipped em next day

Just a small wait on delivery now

Being a cheapo has some cons :(

Also was it just the two strips you used or did u cut one up

And how did u feed the wiring with te ashtray wiring
I've no idea how I'd go about doing that

Do you get puddle lights on the A3 1.8T?..or just the S3's?.

Iv got puddles on my 1.6se

Also will take pics of the hids for the guy that requested them
:)

Wrong way round no doubt, take them out and try again westle, there's a - & + way off fitting them.

Yeah got mine on Friday
Still to fit them in

Yeah polarity reversing makes em work

Many pictures to come guys!!

I do try mate, haha :).

So you got pictures of them yet westle? Would like to see what the interior looks like on a night.

Anyone got a pic of all there LED bulbs fitted yet, wouldnt mind seeing if its a worthwhile upgrade over yellow glow :sm4:

It's definitely worth it but I wouldn't get your bulbs from the link in this thread! One of my number plate bulbs blew within a week so I took the one from the glove box and put that in the number plate bulb holder and now that one is starting to flicker in the middle!!!

Ive fitted mine today, all i can say is AMAZING :). Ill try and get pics, anyone know how to upload pohots off a iphone?

i only just learned !!! photobucket its vintage download app upload pics then log in to photobucket on your pc

Just seen a few bulbs on www.ultraleds.co.uk gonna order a few on there.

Ok here ya go.... sorry about the pics as i said i'm pants at taking pictures at night so the first 2 are over exposed and look much brighter than it realy is and the last one is under exposed so is a little too dark but it's getting there... anyway you get the idea

all i used were those strips of led lights from the Ebay link they come with about 5 or 6 coloured leds on a thin flexible strip that has double sided tape attached to it so you can stick it anywhere you like , they are already wired up with about a meter of wire and i just patched it into the wires that feed the ashtray lamp so they come on with the sidelights

How did you get those floor lights???:hubbahubba:

Does anybody know what lights the front sidelights are and the side indicator repeaters? wanna get them all led, even the rear bulbs! all on that website too!!

Been a while since i did this, so might be a bit rusty
sidelights are 501s
i didnt bother with the side indicator repeators though

if anyone still wants pics, il get them up for anyone who would like them
of the interior leds, and also the hids that i had on

Right guys and girls, i've bought a full set of interior SMD LED bulbs from ebay, bought them all separately but got all the ones I need. The first ones to arrive were my 39mm Festoon bulbs for the boot and sun visor vanity mirror lights. Started with the boot, popped the two original bulbs out and then popped the new ones in, tried them and nothing. Also when locking/unlocking my car the indicators stopped flashing. Thought they might have been the wrong way round, tried that, nothing. Realised it was fuse No14 had blown, replaced it and they came on straight away.

Next up was an attempt to tackle the vanity mirror bulbs. However, before I started I opened the visors and mirror flaps and they didn't come on. Tried ignition on, door open and closed and nothing. Then tried ignition and headlights on, still nothing. Proceeded to change them, did so and tried all combinations of getting them to come on, i.e. ignition/headlights on etc. Nothing, eventually got the driver side one to come on, thought brilliant! Passenger side one must be the wrong way round. Flipped it round and tried them both again and then none of them worked. Have tried every possibility of getting them to come on and have tried the original bulbs and no joy what so ever. Have checked all the fuses it could be and still nothing :(

I'm not being stupid, i've tried every combination of ignition/lights on to try sort it but have had no luck.

So was just wondering if someone could tell me which fuse it is that affects these as the interior lights still work =\

It's an S reg A3 1.8t

Really doing my head in that after getting the drivers side one to work and it now not working that they're not working :(

So please someone throw a couple of ideas my way as to what it could be?

Cheers, Josh.

P.S: Boot ones look awesome :)