Model Deletion

R

Reedswood

just wondered who else had this done before they bought their car...is it a good thing to do or?

Most people on here prefer to have the clean look at the rear, I asked them to remove model and engine capacity for my order

there's a few threads on this. tbh it depends on personal preference. i like the fact my car says "2.0T" on the back, and i didn't bother debadging my old 1.6 because anyone in the know would have known it was a 1.6, and anyone else was unlikely to care.

if you wanna do it it's simple enough - hairdryer until the glue dries and then clean off the residue.

best of luck

S.

I've only got the 4 rings. Somebody bashed my tailgate & I had to get a new one & I never got round to buying new badges but now I kinda like the look.

my car came without, but I think it would be nice just to have the rings; like Khufu!

I've just the black rings on the back of mine, now i want them off too!

Both Audi's ive owned have already had the badges removed beside the rings. As said i think it looks alot cleaner and freshings it up a bit

I have taken off everything. The model, the engine size, the rings, and the wiper!

Photos please

Both Audi's ive owned have already had the badges removed beside the rings. As said i think it looks alot cleaner and freshings it up a bit

Photos please

Here you go!

I prefer the clean look, most people don't even know what model Audi mine is

Many people can't tell that my car's an Audi even, LOL.

hmm for me i think getting rid of the rings might be a step too far, but as always if you're happy with it then good for you :thumbsup:

If the boot it getting to naked, and can allways put on a "Honk if you're horny" sticker in the place where the Audi-rings is supposed to be!

But seriously.. I need a cleaner back bumper to. Want the MY10 bumper.

good job they're only stuck on, but certainly looks unique!