Model Deletion

R

Reedswood

just wondered who else had this done before they bought their car...is it a good thing to do or?

Most people on here prefer to have the clean look at the rear, I asked them to remove model and engine capacity for my order

there's a few threads on this. tbh it depends on personal preference. i like the fact my car says "2.0T" on the back, and i didn't bother debadging my old 1.6 because anyone in the know would have known it was a 1.6, and anyone else was unlikely to care.

if you wanna do it it's simple enough - hairdryer until the glue dries and then clean off the residue.

best of luck

S.

I've only got the 4 rings. Somebody bashed my tailgate & I had to get a new one & I never got round to buying new badges but now I kinda like the look.

my car came without, but I think it would be nice just to have the rings; like Khufu!

I've just the black rings on the back of mine, now i want them off too!

Both Audi's ive owned have already had the badges removed beside the rings. As said i think it looks alot cleaner and freshings it up a bit

I have taken off everything. The model, the engine size, the rings, and the wiper! :)

Photos please :)

Both Audi's ive owned have already had the badges removed beside the rings. As said i think it looks alot cleaner and freshings it up a bit

Photos please :)

Here you go!
A3Vintermode-2.jpg

I prefer the clean look, most people don't even know what model Audi mine is :laugh:

Many people can't tell that my car's an Audi even, LOL.

hmm for me i think getting rid of the rings might be a step too far, but as always if you're happy with it then good for you :thumbsup:

If the boot it getting to naked, and can allways put on a "Honk if you're horny" sticker in the place where the Audi-rings is supposed to be! :p

But seriously.. I need a cleaner back bumper to. Want the MY10 bumper.