Which after market exhaust for the S line TDI 170??

basssound

Reaction score
Hi, just after a quick bit of info.
After trawling up and down the search function on here, i'm still stuck as to which exhaust
to buy to replace the standard exhaust system on my 07 A3 S Line TDi 170?

I've found that the TDi 140 has a replacement exhaust but all I can find on such as Miltek ect..
is for the 140.

Also is it any use having the DPF removed and remapped out, any advantages?
I'm a little reluctant to have to car remapped to silly bhp because i've heard about turbo's not taking it ect..

Any ideas peeps?

Sweet! That JBS DPF removal looks very good, any peeps using it on here?
Also i'm resuming that with just the exhaust and the standard clutch, 230bhp is completely unrealistic?

The 170 exhaust is a different design and routes differently under the car (it has an extra silencer too under the rear pass seat). Not sure if that will give you a problem or not, it may be that the 140 exhaust fits the 170 still though.

Anyone on here using that dpf delete pipe?

Reactions: WilkyA3
i got the dpf delete and full non resonated milltek , had the original "wild" map but returned to have the "mild" map put on as i didnt like the throttle feel with the wild map , far too sensitive for my likeing .
have done 10k with map , car now on 56k and the clutch is starting to slip , going into amd in new year for the sach uprated clutch , and car went through the mot last month no problem at all .

Afternoon guys,
For the 170PPD engines, the DPF delete is without a doubt the best modification you can every do!
Increased performance, fuel economy and most importantly RELIABILITY!!

The link below to the JBS website listed all the DPF products and services we currently have available:-
Select Vehicle - JBS

We do also offer clutch solutions for the 170PPD engine on the link below:-
Select Vehicle - JBS

If any one has any questions or queries regarding any of the products or service we offer, please feel free to give me a call on 01246 455 005, likewise you can email us at office@JBSAUTODESIGNS.co.uk

Seb Hampson
Parts/Sales Advisor.

If you did some kind of finance option then I would go for the 422lb^ft clutch and the dpf delete, only problem is saving the £1500+vat and that with it not been a quattro, I'm gonna struggle to put the power down with the front wheel drive. :(