FK Grill - Badge?

karbonk

Living a little!
Reaction score
Im told the Genuine S Line Badge wont fit into the Badge fitment bracket shown below. Can someone confirm this? If not, what badge is designed to be used here?

Thinking the bracket could be cut off (as it doesnt looks too far over to the centre anyway), then repositioning a new S Line badge in the correct position, using some other form of fixing?

Whats been done here before? Slightly confused as I have seen them fitted to an FK Grill.

Last edited:
No one have one of these Grilles then?

Sorry does nothing for me. Black Mirrors WTF Single Grill on an older Audi Why?... Save your money and put it towards the car you are trying to copy is my view.

Loads of help you've had so far fella huh?

You will not find a oem s line badge to fit this grill.

I have confirmed it with FK themselves, as I tried the only one they had listed for it , and several others that may work, but were all a no no

Just get any oem s line grill badge, remove the badge part from the black holder and trims the ends to suit to get it to fit in the aperture on the grill where the badge holder section is and then use some strong adhesive or foam style double sided pads.

HTH

Sorry does nothing for me. Black Mirrors WTF Single Grill on an older Audi Why?... Save your money and put it towards the car you are trying to copy is my view.

Hmmm, struggling to think of an Audi that came out of the factory with a FK grill ................

Reactions: VagPro
Thanks for confirming that Scottie. Sure I will think of something if I get a decide to fit Grill badge. Ta