Makes me sick!

i live in birmingham. having driven in various places in the world (including India) i've come to the conclusion that Birmingham has by far the worst drivers i've ever seen.

hope they catch the ***** and he gets banged up for a very long time.

Just saw this on the news, really sad, and having grown up in Brum, it wouldn't surprise me the driver of the car is not the registered owner or insured to drive it!

Read about this last night, horrible story!!!

Apparently the Evo isnt even registered to anyone, they have the reg number of it, but 'nobody' owns it!!

Unfortunately, there are a lot of "un-owned cars" in Smethwick, as it is full of drug dealers.

Apparently one has been arrested, but no doubt if CPS do prosecute, the sentence will not fit the crime.
The joys of living in UK!

Its harrowing tbh reading this with a 3 month old kid, I cant even begin to think how I would react to losing my child, probably go out of my mind tbh, unreal really is this world.

They are relatives of my neighbour and he told me about it yesterday morning. The other people injured have massive internal injurires and one has severe skull fractures. The impact was so hard that it ripped the baby seat out of its mountings.

There are quite few cctv's in that area, you know, the ones with the bags over that the type of people who cause these kind of crashes moan about....