SUICIDAL M5 driver!

What a tw*t

Probably end up killing someone and surviving........

Look at the other drivers who had to slow down, shocking.

I must be getting old /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I didnt notice anything abnormal with that:
1.Was a BMW
2.Was a BMW driver (stating the obvious now int I)
3.And shockily off all no indicators
4.Nope thats how they all drive isnt it???

I think you're all just JEALOUS that you can't get a rear end drift in your nice front wheel/4 wheel drive cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif....although I agree that it was rather stupid, especially the look on Micks face (in the truck!!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif but one Ballsy move if ever.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

I can see a need to patent my new first aid kit a lot sooner, green box c/w white cross on it, open up and a self assenbly shovel to scrape up the remains..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

That's not so crazy! He can obviously handle the car well as he's in perfect control. v.impressive!

[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
it is not how you were taught to drive to Tescos!

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither is redlining it in every gear, or crossing your arms when steering, or launching away from junctions/traffic lights or doing over the speed limit... yet we all still do it.

Rich

Correct Rich,

But I was answering the specific question of "Is that actually an offence to drift your car as he's obviously 'in control' and probably not over the speed limit?"

What ya trying to say Rich? We should all drive like that loon then? Not having your hands in the ten to two position, and getting it sidways like that on a public road are slighlty different me thinks.

Besides - back to the original post, it is outrageous behaviour - no respect to other road users, any combination of events could have shaped an ugly ending to the BMW driver and more importantly other road users.

[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
Besides - back to the original post, it is outrageous behaviour - no respect to other road users, any combination of events could have shaped an ugly ending to the BMW driver and more importantly other road users.

[/ QUOTE ]

No worse than taking the corner at high speeds in any fashion though! Its easy to snap the car back in shape at any time. The tricky part is keeping it all tight in 1 lane, which he does. Do you mean he could potentially lose it completely?

Well the same applies to everyone driving on the limit on public roads, we all do it and if it is outrageous behaviour why do we all bang on about uprated suspension, engines etc etc. Just for the track???

Nope I mean other road users swaing into his path, or the trunk anchoring it and jack knifing the list is endless, people react in irational ways when they see possible oncomming danger.

And yes it is possible he could loose it too, he may be champion driver but hey even the best crash out sometimes -

All im saying is leave that kinda stuff to the track.

[ QUOTE ]
CJ B6 2.0 said:
I think its in holland and the guy doing it is some drift champion from there or something!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, Dutch reg plates are orange, just guessing but it looks a bit like Germany with the blue arrow and red no entry signs on the slip road.

To put your comment into perspective:

We have one traffic police car sitting bored.

1. I stram past at fast speed around a corner.
2.Mr big big nuts on the video plays his party piece.

Who do you think the cop is gonna get more exited about?

[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
To put your comment into perspective:

We have one traffic police car sitting bored.

1. I stram past at fast speed around a corner.
2.Mr big big nuts on the video plays his party piece.

Who do you think the cop is gonna get more exited about?

[/ QUOTE ]

For sure, all i was trying to say is its no more crazy than blasting round the same corner on the limit, suspension hoping around and tyres screeming almost popping off the rims. I appreciate oncoming traffic may panic though, pleb general public haven't a clue!

[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
which brings us back to the point of that it is dangerous to be a jack *** on the roads, think we can end this disscusion now, lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Murdoch said:
What ya trying to say Rich? We should all drive like that loon then? Not having your hands in the ten to two position, and getting it sidways like that on a public road are slighlty different me thinks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont get me wrong... I would NEVER drive/do that on public roads with other people around! Its just plain dumb... the risk is way too high and no matter how 'in control' he is, something can always go wrong very quickly with no way to escape! I would absolutely crap myself if i saw someone coming towards me doing that and would be shouting obscene words at them for many minutes afterwards...

Rich

****** good driving /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif, but a little on the risky/stupid side!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Lol the thing that make's me laugh is the cameraman!!! Is he actually having an orgasm????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

YOGi

bonkers. nifty bit of driving but it seriously belongs on a track. no reguard for the saftey or lives of anyone.

Wonder if this person is still alive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Awesome driving though!