Alloys

3283old

Reaction score
Hello chaps!
As i've mentioned before i'm a newbie to Audi and am mind boggled with all the tech talk about alloy wheel size,spacers etc etc.
All I would like to know is can i go up to 18" or 19" wheels?
The car is an A4 B6 cab 2.4 sport and has 17's on.
I'm sure after a few years i'll have picked up on all the lingo!!
Cheers guys

Yes 18's and 19's will fit no problem just make sure you get/buy the correct offset's and stud pattern 5x112 cb 57.1.

Thanks, will there be a much noticable harder ride on 19's?

This debate is one that will go on and on. Your car is a sport model so a firmish ride is already present. I run both 19's and 18's with eibach suspension, over the last few month's i have swaped between the two size's and covered a good few mile's on the two size's and cannot say i noticed the difference. The only thing i do find which is a good thing is that my 19's fill the arch out more and make's the car look lower ie..zero gap at the top of arches.

Are you going to be lowering the car as if you put a bigger wheel on it it will look like its on stilts. 19's look amazing on the B6 as the archs are fuller than the B5 but it all depends on what type of wheel you go for and the loo will be different, i like the deep dish rims on the B6 and they suit it to a tee so just shop around for the wheel you want, but like colin said make sure you get the right offset

19's on a sport suspension will be fine.
(excuse for a pic me thinks....again.lol)
without bodykit when I first started to project the red devil (sport suspension):

Image043.jpg

Standard sport suspension (20mm lower than standard) perfect IMO :beerchug:
Maybe my Bodykit made it look alot lower but you get an idea.

100_3558.jpg

Last edited: