Chrome piece around the grille

PopGun

Reaction score
Hi guys

where can I get either a black version of the chrome linning around the grille, or the a normal chrome one,

Looks like this, or this

IMGQ3050.jpg

100_1555.jpg

Im in South Africa,

Thanks

Have you even tried an audi dealership as yet?

not sure of the part number for the S3 but stoke audi parts will be happy to help you out, or you could try ebay.de and maybe grab a bargain

Glad someone else spotted that bit.

I noticed as soon as I posted the message but I'm sure they will post to u,

I asked Audi and they told me the whole grille needs to be ordered, I was like WTF. U cant just get the outer chrome or black piece, they said no, the grilles is R5k, about 500 pounds,

Check out a member called Rabbit whose based in SA, he may have some contacts that can source cheap for you mate as he had an 8P S3 before his B8 S4.

Check out a member called Rabbit whose based in SA, he may have some contacts that can source cheap for you mate as he had an 8P S3 before his B8 S4.
I think this is Shaun, the Revo guy,
Ill try contact him, thanks a mil

Gents
Can I please get the part number for this, 2009 sportback S3.
In SA we cant order the part, we have to buy a whole grill

You have to buy the whole grill in the uk I think to

AG FOK!!!!!I hate Audi!!!!Tosssesss!

Why dont you take the piece of, repair it, then spray it/get it sprayed whatever colour you like?

I took mine off and painted it satin black, and with a really good polish afterwards you couldn't tell the difference :thumbsup:

Why dont you take the piece of, repair it, then spray it/get it sprayed whatever colour you like?I took mine off and painted it satin black, and with a really good polish afterwards you couldn't tell the difference :thumbsup:
Ill google ppl that can repair plastic here then, thanks for the help