Bluetooth, S4 (B6)

getextra.co.uk

New Audi Owner
Reaction score
Website
www.getextra.co.uk
I'm a new member for the forum and new Audi Driver

I have just bought an Audi S4 (B6) I'm not a car person and this is my first Audi, the car has everything on there apart from bluetooth, I (well a friend) has taken my old Parott 9200 out of my old MGF (the car is too noisy to hear anything when you hit 40)

I am looking to either fit this within the S4 or looking for any recommendations of alternative bluetooth kits that fit well within the car.

Any advice would be very gratefully received

Mods... I am going to repeat this post in the ICE section of the forum as i'm not sure where people will look or reply to this request. If you are unhappy with this please tell me and delete the repeated post.

Are you looking for an installer or just info to install yourself mate as I do installs, PM if interested.

Thanks for the advice,

I have a friend who is buying an adapter then installing the Parrot for me, I was looking for any advice you guys might have for a better alternative?

The S4 has all the other toys built in, the sat nav, cd interchange etc didn't know if there was an option for bluetooth as well, or if the car is too old for this?

Thanks

Thanks for the advice,

I have a friend who is buying an adapter then installing the Parrot for me, I was looking for any advice you guys might have for a better alternative?

The S4 has all the other toys built in, the sat nav, cd interchange etc didn't know if there was an option for bluetooth as well, or if the car is too old for this?

Thanks

If you have the RNS-E SatNav like the unit pictured below, (showing reversing camera picture!), then the obvious choice is an Audi OEM Bluetooth unit which can be retrofitted and is the best BT solution for the A4. Many of us have done it on this Forum.

Note that the RNS-D was the official CD based SatNav for the B6 model and the DVD based RNS-E was the replacement as fitted in the factory in B7 models and of course could be retrofitted in B6 models.

08-RNS-E%20Picture-1.jpg

There was some recent discussion on Bluetooth on this forum linked here.

Couldnt of said it better myself.