Some new goodies for the car see what you think.

Sorry, prob best to pipe down but why stick a wh*res wanted sticker up?! Will agree with the anti debadgers above It really has lost its grunt without the audi badge on the front IMHO. Otherwise looks like your hard work has paid off

I put stickers in all my rear windows on all my cars and i liked the sticker so i got them also it makes alot of people laugh. As for the de-badgeing i like it, i cant stand chrome bits on cars so i got rid of all the chrome bits, badges, top grill and bottom grill. I wasent keen on the de-badged grill when i first got it but now im used to it i think it makes the front end look alot more agressive. I think alot of people dont like new things and no one has really seen badgeless 8p's before but you get used to it. Also its funny when people stare at your car wondering what it is because its got nothing on it thats says.

As you say everybody is different... Seems a bit contradictory to me to be sticking sline symbols in places but removing the main badge that you are paying a premium for.

I will shut up now... One positive v impressed with the detailing

Last week it took me 8 hours to clean it properly. Ive always spent alot of time cleaning my cars keeps them in better condition so even after you sell it someone else can enjoy it.

If your impressed with the outside detailing wait till the end of the weekend ive got an unusual mod on the cards this weekend if it works out il post some pics up for you all.

How can you not like the grill ?? You have purple wheels :)

What have the colour of my wheels got to do with his grille you tool?

Well the grill is a matter of taste......and you aint got any judging by the GAY wheels :)

Sorry dude the grill isn't my taste either but each to their own