Anybody running lowering springs on standard shocks?

Triple.O.G

Reaction score
As above, can't seem to stock my coilover rattle so tempted to ditch them and go for Eibach 50mm springs alone but have read on Audizine that they cN wear out standard shocks very quickly?

I have eibach 30mm springs on my s-line and standard shocks, but its only a 10mm subtle drop so my shocks are fine, if you go silly with 50mm you will need uprated shocks!!

Why is 50mm silly? It's only 30mm most cars shocks will easily take that or are the s-line shocks the same as SE with shorter springs?

Thanks!!

I think what Dazmo means is that any thing over say 20 mm on s-line springs will wear the shocks out very quickly there have been members on here whos std shocks couldnt even take the 10 mm sport line drop for more than a few months granted I think they were high milers !
If you want to go low on just springs try H&R sport I think thats what I will do when funds allow they are lower than eibach (20mm over std s-line I think ?) and seem very popular on audizne.
To be fair though Dazmo`s with just 10mm looks lower than the 10 mm drop would suggest !
Dazmo - Has it dropped any more now its settled? If so can we see more pics !

anyone know how low the H&R springs 35mm will lower my sline?? i dono what drop an sline is standard!

S line drop is 20mm so your looking at 15 mm with H&R.