picture of cuppra splitter please

mattyboyc

B6 Veteran now Q5 owner
Reaction score
Mornig all, i am toying with the idea of fitting a cuppra splitter to the front of mine,i'm thinking that with the black grill surrounds and rings it could match quite well, however i would loke to get a rough idea of what it would look like before i go and order one so does anyone have a picture of one fitted to a s-line front bumper in a colour as close to mine as poss ( atlas grey ), i did have some previous pics but i've had to have a change of laptop and so lost some pics ( the ones that were no on my external HD ) also if anyone has the part # for the said item this may save me some time at the seat dealer.
Thanks in advance,
Matt
E-mail- mattyboyc@sky.com

Last edited:
There's quite a few on the readers cars section. There's a black one with an s-line bumper and gallardo reps (I know it's not silver but shows how good it can look) if you scroll back through a few pages and I'm sure there's a silver one.

As for part numbers you won't need one. They've always got them in stock in batches of 10 (or so I was told by the parts dept). I just gave the blokey the reg for my old cupra R NU52ORP to make sure it was the right one and it was sat waiting when I got there.

There's quite a few on the readers cars section. There's a black one with an s-line bumper and gallardo reps (I know it's not silver but shows how good it can look) if you scroll back through a few pages and I'm sure there's a silver one.

As for part numbers you won't need one. They've always got them in stock in batches of 10 (or so I was told by the parts dept). I just gave the blokey the reg for my old cupra R NU52ORP to make sure it was the right one and it was sat waiting when I got there.

Thanks for the old reg #, i'll have a scroll back,ihave seen the silver one just can't find the pic.

if you go to the last page and go back mine is on page 15 i think