HELP!! How to fit Bentley gt alloys on a4???

bert-a4

Reaction score
Hi, might sound like a basic question but I have yet to find a definate answer! I'm planning on putting on bentley gt alloys 19" on my Audi a4 b7 which as standard was fitted with factory 16". I've just bought a set that came with tyres on them to fit a bentley (275's) opposed to mine being 215s. So those werent going anywhere on the car.. Now I'm rather stuck on how to get them on the car. Has anyone here got any definate knowledge of what to do or any experience with running bentleys on vags?? If so please let me know what I need and what I should be doing, cheers ;)

No idea mate, They are standard genuine ones. Quite a few people on here have them on a3s,tts, a4s etc... I've even seen them on a couple of mk5 golfs... Would really appreciate if one who has experience with these to definetly message back!!

You need to look inside of spokes should be details written on there. For example 9Jx19 et45

after that people will be better placed to help with regards to fitting.
I know one thing for certain is that bentley centre bores are larger so you will need spigot rings on to be sure of a secure tight fit.

Post up the details of sizes etc and I should be able to help

Steve

Last edited:
I have had bentley alloys on my b7 cab, and they bolted straight on and i had no rubbage at all.

You'll need to swap the tyres for some 225 or 235/35/19s, then they should go straight on - they're 9x19 with a PCD of 5x112 & ET41 I believe. You may need spigot rings, but they're cheap - less than £10 for a set.