a3 turbo 8p 460bhp

That thing is mental! I have a standard 3.2 time to start saving for the Turbo! :jump:

I was looking at 3.2 turbo kits on JBS.. for about 7-8 grand you can have 440BHP !
Looks tempting when you consider how cheap the car is to buy used, even after pricing in drivetrain upgrades.
If i keep this car till next yeat I will go BT on its ***...

My R32 is running 500 bhp with a HPA blackjack turbo conversion and looks stock outside other then the brakes. HPA kits go all the way up to a 650 bhp twin turbo kit if you have the money. The 3.2 V6 engine is a great engine to put a turbo on. On the down side i get about 10mpg on V power so it isn`t cheap to run.

look for a used FT 360 kit. Easy bolt on without need for an IC and usual asking price is 5K USD. Install is stealth. Marcel is a master with FI for NA cars. I trust that company but am concerned about the future as NA is out

OMG! thats got my name written all over it! Garrett turbo is awsome and I have DSG lol! Now that would be fun down the 1/4s at Inters!!!!!

haa haa its on my wish list, always has been, once the chains are done lol! But need a lottery win first!

ah but that 10k and what i paid for mine could have been a good S3 lol. Hey we can dream! But if I ever get those funds, id say nothing and just do a 1/4 at Inters with a huge grin on my face!

thats is true..but then a standard s3 needs a few grand throwing at it anyway to make it what it should be.
Im wondering whether to keep this next year and do some serious modding or save for a TT-RS after a new flat! :-S

haa haa its on my wish list, always has been, once the chains are done lol! But need a lottery win first!

Or you could just go out with somebody who has a 500 bhp Golf R32 turbo.....:whistle2: