09 Cluster Fitted!

Talk about watching to much brokemyback mountain chaps

brokeback_wideweb__470x299,0.jpg

get back in the

Out_of_the_Closet.208175151_std.jpg

Very nice result N8, money well spent.

I love the white cluster too, could be one of my next mods!

What about the EPC light though? I thought 2008+ models had it with ignition on.
Mine does!

Stop tempting me N8!!! I stopped my modding for about a month now, trying to sort out some financial issues, so don`t start messing with my head again!!

I`ll be back though :)

out of interest what colour are the warnings at the top of the DIS, ones that are currently yellow?

I got the bug when I drove my friends dads A6 with full MMI. The DIS was so much crisper and multi coloured!

I got the back about 1 year ago, when I had a TT for the week as my car was in with battery problems. Yeh I know, its not multi-coloured but it is proper crisp Khufu, I love it. :wub:

I will keep an eye for another cluster for you!! :friends:

N8 Do you now get your speed on the DIS Screen in digits?

Yes you can get speed in dis on 06/07 cars onwards, you have to activate it with presses of stalk to flick through, looks nicer on white dis.

Has anyone noticed that the White DIS cluster lights come on in bright sunlight and go off when in a tunnel? I thought it should be the other way around?

Yeah and can't be changed with VCDS unless you want it on all the time too..

Has anyone noticed that the White DIS cluster lights come on in bright sunlight and go off when in a tunnel? I thought it should be the other way around?

No mate. It lights up so the sun light doesn't afect your viewing over the dials.
When in a tunel the light will go out to remind you that you need to turn your lights on :)

Regards.

Yes you can get speed in dis on 06/07 cars onwards, you have to activate it with presses of stalk to flick through, looks nicer on white dis.

What things would you have to change to get it on a 53 plate ?

No mate. It lights up so the sun light doesn't afect your viewing over the dials.
When in a tunel the light will go out to remind you that you need to turn your lights on :)

Regards.

As far as I remember the old red cluster din't do this which makes it a bit pointless in my opinion..

Looks sweet Nath, looking forward to seeing what you've got in mined come together

English would help you.

Do your research as this was all written about in my white cluster thread years ago how to code the abs error out.