£17k to spend on an S3... 8P2 or 8P3

I am thinking i should pay out an extra £1k and go for the facelifted model... What do you all think?

Thanks

I am thinking i should pay out an extra £1k and go for the facelifted model... What do you all think?

Thanks

Get the newest and best model you can for the money you have available, i'd be getting the facelift if it was me.

In Bradford, save your money as it will be most likely be clocked to death and have **** history, the photos of the location behind it hardly look inviting when buying a car for £17000+.

Those who live in or near Bradford will understand where I'm coming from.

I wonder if they are selling my missing BE?

Thanks

I personally think spend the extra and get better for the money. Even if you did go for the 8P2 its still an S3 and will put alot of bigger cars to shame. I have no regret getting the older model (8P2) as it was a deal I couldn't refuse. I prefer the front end of the 8P2 but thats just my taste......I'm looking at putting a honeycomb grill on it to match the fog surrounds next month so she look even better.

Its all about mileage for me.
I think mine will be going at 40k regardless.
Too much hassle after that.
I had more hassle with my last A3 than I get with my MK2 golf and its 21 years old!

In Bradford, save your money as it will be most likely be clocked to death and have **** history, the photos of the location behind it hardly look inviting when buying a car for £17000+.

Those who live in or near Bradford will understand where I'm coming from.

I've been down to that place a few times looking for an S3 as it's literally down the road from me and it's basically a warehouse. It's also always been shut so difficult to chase if things go wrong...... Stay well clear would be my advice!

Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk

Thanks for all of your responses. I have decided to go for an 8P3... Can't wait