S3 drivers in cornwall (miserable gits)

Are you a miserable git in cornwall? (or anywhere else at that!)

• Total voters

Splab333

Reaction score
Was just wondering if there is any S3 drivers down here that dont blank you when you aknowledge them when passing on the road!! i see 1 or 2 most days and they just stare right on through lol:beerchug::p

I hardly see any around here but last week was double taked by a red S3 driver which made me smile

oh and always try to acknowledge a fellow S3

ermmmmm...the bit which says location followed by leafy warwickshire

haha, ok ok, i havent ever noticed that before!!!!

I was down in cornwall last week in my S3 and didn;t see any.

vorhees where abouts in leafy warwickshire are you, i'm near coventry, and see quite a few on my travels, never been waved at though...

I don't really acknowledge any S3's that pass me, does that make me a miserable git too? :(

I was down in cornwall last week in my S3 and didn;t see any.

vorhees where abouts in leafy warwickshire are you, i'm near coventry, and see quite a few on my travels, never been waved at though...

not far from coombe abbey

always on the look out for fellow owners when I'm out and about. travel quite a few miles during the week so often see at least one every week. there were 3 of us parked up togther in sainsbury's truro a fortnight ago. -almost a meet! :salute:

i dont think its exactly a Lotus club we are in...although do admit to flashing the odd S3, havent had a response yet though:Flush: