Diffuser help needed please

Nelz-S3

Reaction score
I'm looking for a rear diffuser for my S3 8V sportback pre facelift.

I really like the Rieger diffuser as per below

IMG 0105

However, it stats the diffuser has been prepared for NON Audi tail pipes.
Assume from that statement I will also need new tail pipes is this correct?

Or does anyone know of any other decent diffusers out there (gloss black)?

Any help would be really appreciated

Thanks

Did you have any luck with this mate? I’m also after a more aggressive looking gloss black rear diffuser.

I’ve emailed these guys about the Rieger item in the link below - RIEA38V-14...it looks different to the one you’ve seen though?

http://www.lltek.com/audigate/html/audi-a3-8v-body-kit-by-rieger.htm

Yes mate brought a rieger for £200.
Tried to fit it this weekend but could not for the life of me get the diffuser off.
Can’t seem to find any instructions either how to remove the diffuser off the bumper. No videos or anything!!

Any help fro anyone on this forum would be really appreciated!!

Reactions: boydyski
Yes mate brought a rieger for £200.
Tried to fit it this weekend but could not for the life of me get the diffuser off.
Can’t seem to find any instructions either how to remove the diffuser off the bumper. No videos or anything!!

Any help fro anyone on this forum would be really appreciated!!

Could you share a link to the one you got please? What’s the build quality like? How long did delivery take?

I saw this on YouTube the other day which shows a JC Sportline diffuser being installed on an S5. It just looks like it clips on...all be it with a s**t load of them! Maybe just a case of being brave enough with a prying tool?

Hope this helps anyway mate. Good luck, and keep us updated!

Could you share a link to the one you got please? What’s the build quality like? How long did delivery take?

I saw this on YouTube the other day which shows a JC Sportline diffuser being installed on an S5. It just looks like it clips on...all be it with a s**t load of them! Maybe just a case of being brave enough with a prying tool?

Hope this helps anyway mate. Good luck, and keep us updated!

That video shows how to put it on lol. Yes you will need something to pray it off but I've tried to do it before when i've had a spare bumper and without pushing too much into the clips without damanging it. My body work guy did it when he had and it looked fine when he put everything back together on my car! I wouldn't know how many clips it broke but I'm also in the market to get the Reiger spoiler but it should be a straight swap.

let us know how it all goes.

That video shows how to put it on lol. Yes you will need something to pray it off but I've tried to do it before when i've had a spare bumper and without pushing too much into the clips without damanging it. My body work guy did it when he had and it looked fine when he put everything back together on my car! I wouldn't know how many clips it broke but I'm also in the market to get the Reiger spoiler but it should be a straight swap.

let us know how it all goes.

I'm aware the video is of the diffuser going on instead of coming off, just thought it might help as it shows where the clips are located on the new one.

It seems there's a lot of choice on Rieger's website, I assume for those with aftermarket exhausts etc? I'd be interested what to know product code @Nelz-S3 went for, and whether you have a standard exhaust?

Reactions: Nelz-S3
Sorry not responded sooner I’ve been away with work.

The Rieger I went for is:
http://www.body-kit.co.uk/product.p...er-abs-black/cda6cb6a90551e0e7796fd88c33a6a14

Took about 10 working days to arrive but arrived with no damage.

Looks like there is screws instead of clips but didn’t supply any so need to chase up with Jeff from body kit.

Haven’t changed the diffuser yet due to weather and work. Will update once done.

Reactions: Schizophonic