Ordering soon - Help needed please!

The discount comes straight off the top. So if RRP is £34K you finance against £30K less your deposit.
Thanks for clearing that up! Does that seem like a fair discount? Leeds isn't far from me so i could always go there!

I'd Call them and tell them about drive the deal price, and the 12.5% - tell them you'd settle for that discount and order today, see what they say. They may flex and potentially get to 11.5 / 12% ....... Don't ask, you don't get!

I'd Call them and tell them about drive the deal price, and the 12.5% - tell them you'd settle for that discount and order today, see what they say. They may flex and potentially get to 11.5 / 12% ....... Don't ask, you don't get!
Going in on sunday. Always think its better in person! Start at 50% :tongueclosed:

Reactions: gordie1973
Good luck - let us know how it goes!
Will do mate. Been planting seeds for about 2 weeks now so hopefully ready to order on sunday. About time! Do you think i could have it early april?

2 weeks ago carwow were offering just over £3k and Audi Kent knocked off £3.5k before I even started thinking about haggling.
£4k offered today with drive the deal. But I would go with my local dealer as it won't be far off based on recent experience.

Will do mate. Been planting seeds for about 2 weeks now so hopefully ready to order on sunday. About time! Do you think i could have it early april?
I'm seed planting too. She wasn't happy when I floated the idea last week......but the DPF has started to be an issue with all my short journeys ;)

Plan at the moment is to get a deposit down some time in March, so I have a little more time to work the Man math and techy magic.

In terms of timings I was quoted 16 weeks and it came in 13, Some in here have managed to get dealer slots on the production line that managed to come much much quicker. Yours is a pretty simple spec, so you would hope that it would be 12 weeks or less (mine had about 10 different options).

2 weeks ago carwow were offering just over £3k and Audi Kent knocked off £3.5k before I even started thinking about haggling.
£4k offered today with drive the deal. But I would go with my local dealer as it won't be far off based on recent experience.
Yep definitely favour local dealer as for me it's much simpler and you build a bit of a relationship with your salesman. Even if they go a few hundred quid less then for me i'd still take it!
In terms of timings I was quoted 16 weeks and it came in 13, Some in here have managed to get dealer slots on the production line that managed to come much much quicker. Yours is a pretty simple spec, so you would hope that it would be 12 weeks or less (mine had about 10 different options).
just hoping i can get it for april the 9th Seems pretty possible if they hurry up! Like you said, not loads of spec so shouldn't be too difficult (famous last words)

Again cheers for the help lads like i said its a first for me!

I just got ~14% off at Bedford Audi. It was a car they had in stock though so maybe a bit more wiggle room.

Reactions: gordie1973
That's an awesome discount - amongst the best I've seen on here! And not so much of a wait either.... Congrats !!

See you've gone Sepang, wouldn't be my choice next time. Hope you're into cleaning as its the most difficult colour on any car I've had in my fifty plus years of car ownership, (that's my personal opinion of course, other opinions are available.) but then I'm a bit OCD about cleaning / detailing.

But you'll just love the car, good choice.

That's an awesome discount - amongst the best I've seen on here! And not so much of a wait either.... Congrats !!

14-5% l got offered but that was on a nearly £44k sports back..exclusive paint job last year at this time..had to take it before March the 1st...Audi aint throwing this size of discount at ye for no reason ye know......?wee face lif...t stock cars...are a goer...