Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

Got a call from the dealer today so went up to take a couple of pics. Due to pick up on Tuesday. Colour looks great in the sun even when not been cleaned.

Reactions: Pinky1959, Jassyo06, SPIKE_ and 4 others
View attachment 141409 View attachment 141408
Got a call from the dealer today so went up to take a couple of pics. Due to pick up on Tuesday. Colour looks great in the sun even when not been cleaned.
The polystyrene on the bumpers ain't, as you may think, to protect the car in transit.......... it's the new parking sensors resulting from more Audi cost cutting lol

Very nice car and looking forward to seeing pics after it's all been spruced up for delivery. Congrats mate!

Reactions: Jassyo06, BarryG79, Broonie22 and 3 others
The polystyrene on the bumpers ain't, as you may think, to protect the car in transit.......... it's the new parking sensors resulting from more Audi cost cutting lol

Very nice car and looking forward to seeing pics after it's all been spruced up for delivery. Congrats mate!
Thanks mate. Wasn't expecting it so quickly so jumped at the chance to go and see it. The missing centre caps is no doubt a new Audi weight saving trick too!!

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Hmmm not sure about the old style Rotors on yer car mate, it's not the colour of them just the style, l like the new generation Rotor alloys very much but hey yer cars looking great in Vegas

Agree, the 19” angular rs3 rotors would be more current but they lack any definition imo and are bland flat faced.

I just can’t get on with the BE wheels it came with, Audi really missed a trick on this aspect as I don’t like any of the offerings in both 18” and 19” so deffo wasn’t paying for the rip off magnetic dampers when I knew I had these already.

Reactions: Jassyo06, Audi Bairn and zcoreyy
I think they look really good. The concave aspect looks great. I would consider a slightly darker shade of silver, but nothing to serious.

That’s what I think looks mega on them the concave. Really look purposeful whereas the BE wheels look meh’ to me.

Threw these on yesterday.... intended to get them coated in a dark colour first but couldn’t resist as had them sitting collecting dust. Might well get them gloss black but dury is still out.

Anyway....Actually think looks not half bad. Nice bit of concave and a wide stance. :yum:
235/35/19 - wheels 8.5 et 43.

Wooooah! Now that looks superb! I’d leave the rims the colour they are. It looks great. Where are the rims from? Genuine Audi?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: LiamRS
cb53b30cab5a4192a3fcefdc0e9f31b9.jpg

Recently fitted roof mod, free with milk and bread

80102615bfa85624339775132b15bf63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pook, Pinky1959, Audi Bairn and 4 others
Threw these on yesterday.... intended to get them coated in a dark colour first but couldn’t resist as had them sitting collecting dust. Might well get them gloss black but dury is still out.

Anyway....Actually think looks not half bad. Nice bit of concave and a wide stance. :yum:

Could look quite good, even if you didn't go fully black. I just did the back wheel as an idea

PSnffGq.jpg

Reactions: pehu, Pinky1959, Broonie22 and 8 others
Could look quite good, even if you didn't go fully black. I just did the back wheel as an idea

Nice work....That’s what my old amplified TT wheels looked like with polished rim and Matt black spokes. Still really like the silver tho!
Will take them off before the snow comes, so will have to decide then about colour.

67f30930b9567b48a1973ba76d59ae35.jpg
d710f87f527794eb62eb3baddc693b65.jpg

Also saw this beaut A5 the other day at Tesco Longton
db3b3466106012e93fd87ba722060e3f.jpg

Reactions: Pinky1959, Jassyo06, Audi Bairn and 2 others
cb53b30cab5a4192a3fcefdc0e9f31b9.jpg

Recently fitted roof mod, free with milk and bread

80102615bfa85624339775132b15bf63.jpg

lol Tesco delivery should be much faster now.
Someone's been hanging out in Camelon again I see :whistle2:
One of these days we'll be parked next to each other if I'm travelling from the parents / in-laws.
Nice pics - there's not enough night time ones on here.

Reactions: BarryG79, MattSedg, zcoreyy and 1 other person

What about hydrographic carbon dipped effect....Anyone done this before?

Attachments

• BE30CFC8-A79E-4D82-A5FA-CD58E75AF991.jpeg
    BE30CFC8-A79E-4D82-A5FA-CD58E75AF991.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 215
  • ED6F7886-5A33-478C-B239-F8D442C96FC5.jpeg
    ED6F7886-5A33-478C-B239-F8D442C96FC5.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 244
Reactions: pehu, AL_B and azibux1
What about hydrographic carbon dipped effect....Anyone done this before?

Looks like it would be expensive but also being as far from the oem look as possible.
I am a firm believer in keeping a new car oem looking as possible but again l don't see nothing buying replica wheels, but hey were all different.

Looks like it would be expensive but also being as far from the oem look as possible.
I am a firm believer in keeping a new car oem looking as possible but again l don't see nothing buying replica wheels, but hey were all different.

Get ye’ I’ve always been about the oem look on all my cars. Just spotted them when searching coatings and didn’t even know you could get a carbon laminate on alloys.

Silvers staying for now.

Reactions: Jassyo06
That looks like a carbon skin as opposed to hydro dipped, hydro dipped carbon usually looks pants!

Reactions: LiamRS
That looks like a carbon skin as opposed to hydro dipped, hydro dipped carbon usually looks pants!

Now you say that, the skin build up would explain the lip on the wheels not being there. Sack that then....

Now you say that, the skin build up would explain the lip on the wheels not being there. Sack that then....

This is a hydro dipped wheel :puke2:

104746647_614.jpg

Reactions: Pinky1959 and Jassyo06
Here's my pics... Picked it up Saturday. A3 S Line Saloon. Aluminium inlays light upgrade, 5 Twin spoke upgrade alloys, heated seats , rear parking sensors, high beam assist, auto dimming rear view mirror, smokers pack ( although I don't smoke)

The aluminium inlays light upgrade are very smart, don’t think Audi offer this anymore.

7cad6e8d5324471979574487402e4cd7.jpg
c980846aaeb11a0bb6827dacac434b95.jpg
c3e5aaa6c374ca62c7a702bf55ae0958.jpg

Managed a few photos last night, washed and a bit of Pete’s 53 wax.

Reactions: S1Pete, Broonie22, daydotz and 6 others

Collected her tonight. Apologies for the poor quality photos. Pity the roads are filthy but at least that gives me an excuse to get it washed at the weekend. Only driven about 7 miles so itching to get a proper run very soon.

Reactions: AL_B, Bocca, S3tuart and 10 others
View attachment 141607 View attachment 141608
Collected her tonight. Apologies for the poor quality photos. Pity the roads are filthy but at least that gives me an excuse to get it washed at the weekend. Only driven about 7 miles so itching to get a proper run very soon.

Welcome to the 3dr club lol. Stunning motor! Health to enjoy!

Reactions: Jassyo06

@LiamRS - S3 looks stunning with the rotors on mate !
We are all different but I think the new rotor style alloys on the FL BE's look gash !

If it was me I would do the centre of the rotors gloss black or a very dark anthracite
Similar to the PFL RS3 SB rotors

iu

As always, just my opinion of course ... :hi:

Reactions: Audi Bairn and LiamRS
We are all different but I think the new rotor style alloys on the FL BE's look gash !

If it was me I would do the centre of the rotors gloss black or a very dark anthracite

Oh no BH!

I absolutely love the BE alloys on the SB, some of my all time favourite alloys ever. How can you not love them?

2c4ab9c8fb1192981d7a7889456845f2.jpg

iu

Agree that’s the route I’m thinking will go down when they come off for the winter.
Some would say easier to just buy a set of PFL Rs3 rotors but to me I prefer the shape and concave of the older rotors. That said....today I had a great compliment on them as they are in silver from a random in a FL RS3.

Reactions: Bristle Hound

Oh no BH!

I absolutely love the BE alloys on the SB, some of my all time favourite alloys ever. How can you not love them?

If they were in 19” which should have been anyway, and with a better offset then maybe, just maybe I might have left them on.

Oh no BH!

@The Challinor - Just not my thing
TBH I don't like the wing arms either ...

The 19" 5 V spoke alloys are the only 1's for me :D
(PS Not a bad colour either ;))

iu

As always, just my opinion of course ...

Reactions: daydotz, Andy F and zcoreyy
@The Challinor - Just not my thing
TBH I don't like the wing arms either ...

The 19" 5 V spoke alloys are the only 1's for me :D
(PS Not a bad colour either ;))

iu

As always, just my opinion of course ...

Yer they are nice to be fair, my rims now have grown on me but they were my favourite at the time but they were the best on offer.

Reactions: Bristle Hound