Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

[photo=large]8634[/photo]

They look fantastic, just need the badge to change now.
Have never thought the S3 BE alloys are worthy but the Pretorias really set it off nicely.

Reactions: Pinky1959, azibux1, FBF01 and 1 other person
Centre caps on order. Unfortunately the caps on the BE alloys didn't fit :confusion:
I came from a MT to a S Tronic so I'm in absolute love with it. I'll never go back to a manual now! S3 interior is a lot more classy inside with all the nice finishing touches.

I had a DSG R32 for nearly 9 years, that was my first. I don't miss changing gear one bit, especially in slow moving traffic where your're up and down a gear constantly!

Reactions: Kenny_GTI, BarryG79 and Audi Bairn
Just as the detailer had finished with the new whip...:yahoo:

Attachments

• s3_4.jpg
    s3_4.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 446
Reactions: Pinky1959, SPIKE_, Jassyo06 and 4 others
8ffdcc5776a1bd22883e6aba9776302b.jpg

06faab93c0d601880bd1292baae0921f.jpg

Black Pretoria's on Ibis White sedan, so much lighter than the OEM Audi wheels.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinky1959, Joe4842, Jassyo06 and 3 others
Another slightly sunnier weather pic of the brothers Sepang TTS and my Ara S3

One for you @jassyo06

LKEwhGT.jpg

Reactions: Pinky1959, MattSedg, Bristle Hound and 6 others
Just as the detailer had finished with the new whip...:yahoo:
Car looks amazing in them lighting conditions very unlikely Audi red like, is that Tango Red or the flat red paint?

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Another slightly sunnier weather pic of the brothers Sepang TTS and my Ara S3

One for you @jassyo06

LKEwhGT.jpg
Now if you added in my voodoo to that photo now that would be a awesome trio of blue Audi's..... Still think sepang would look the best though

Now if you added in my voodoo to that photo now that would be a awesome trio of blue Audi's..... Still think sepang would look the best though

It does look pretty good in the sun, it's a good comparison shot of the 2

Well when you get it, cone down here and we'll park em next to each other.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
It does look pretty good in the sun, it's a good comparison shot of the 2

Well when you get it, cone down here and we'll park em next to each other.

I actually think Voodoo is darker than Ara Blue but lighter than sepang.... Time will tell..... My car is at least another 2 months away

Reactions: zcoreyy, Reggieboy71, Tom.H and 1 other person
This ^ oh very much this ! :D

Some recent beading on said sepango @jassyo06

kiIojvpl.jpg

Awesome......................mate them beads are almost 360 spherical.....uber Kudos......ya bampot.....am wel jel.....not washed mine's for a fortnight.....because of weather and work.....

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Bristle Hound
Awesome......................mate them beads are almost 360 spherical.....uber Kudos......ya bampot.....am wel jel.....not washed mine's for a fortnight.....because of weather and work.....
@jassyo06 - Thanks my wee scotch friend !
You need to try a 50/50 mix of Sonax BSD & Adam's Detail Spray. 'Tis a fab bit of alchemy ! lol

Reactions: Pinky1959, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Order being placed for new S3 tomorrow and the one thing I've been deliberating over more than any other is colour.

Navarra or Daytona?

I love Daytona dearly but I'm on my second 8V in that colour so gravitating towards Navarra now purely for that reason, plus it does look awesome.

But then I see pics of S3s in Daytona.....

AARRGGHH!

Reactions: Rolly12
Order being placed for new S3 tomorrow and the one thing I've been deliberating over more than any other is colour.

Navarra or Daytona?

I love Daytona dearly but I'm on my second 8V in that colour so gravitating towards Navarra now purely for that reason, plus it does look awesome.

AARRGGHH!

Ara

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: rvtb101 and Tom.H
Very crude rendering of potential wide-grilled 2020 A3...

64vIvDS.jpg

Reactions: StefRobinson, Pinky1959 and Jassyo06
:footy:Nano (I know this is no help but ....)

Reactions: Jassyo06
Weird one.

Anyone with the facelift. Please can you post a picture of your key? LOL.

Navarra or Daytona?

AARRGGHH!

Navarra (the "gold" discs are optional)!! :whistle2:
52b902710c0d1fe00e6800ae70d78fe4.jpg
a0724a5e1ea612910633e9ab2561c2e7.jpg
5246522f88961bb102b90efa5d618ba5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Pinky1959, SPIKE_, Steelster and 4 others
Weird one.

Anyone with the facelift. Please can you post a picture of your key? LOL.

Same as the key to my colleagues 2007 A4 Cab! Guess they made quite a few of them

cql89tP.jpg

Reactions: Audi Bairn, eugegall, azibux1 and 2 others
Very crude rendering of potential wide-grilled 2020 A3...

64vIvDS.jpg
Urrggghhh No No No. They're applying the same makeover they gave the golf 7.5. The grill is fine but for the love of god don't put those trims around the fog light area. They're the main reason I decided to ditch Golf and go for an A3

Same as the key to my colleagues 2007 A4 Cab! Guess they made quite a few of them

cql89tP.jpg
One of the big disappointments when I was getting mine. Even ordering the standard key with my A5, then S5 they had slots in the dash for a fob.

the same for me.. no good to see the same key for other 4/5/6/7 years, after 8 years of A3 8p :-S

Thats why I was asking. Its the exactly the same key I had in 2008!

Someone I work with has a bog standard A4 and the key is really nice. Why can't they do that?

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Tom.H

Navarra or Daytona?

AARRGGHH!

Hmm....I had Daytona previously and although happy with Flo I do sometimes regret not going for Daytona (and i nearly did)...it really is a wonderful colour ...so i still think I have another Daytona left in me along the line...however...twice would be enough.....Navarra is a corker of a blue ..high maintenance no doubt but worth it...a change is as good as a rest!!!

People assume Navarra is hard to keep clean for some reason, but my pics above are of my 8 month old car which looks like that purely through washing using snow foam and rinsing clean every few weeks. No deatailing, polishing etc at all. Tyres dressed obviously.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Those pics are truly fabulous AB.....snow foam every few weeks still sounds like high maintenance lol...no ...my hesitation with dark colours (and I have owned many a dark coloured car) comes from the rain/water marks and dust that show up more so than lighter colours ..but that's the trade off of having the deeper colours I guess......I suspect Navarra would be a little better than say the black TT!

Those pics are truly fabulous AB.....snow foam every few weeks still sounds like high maintenance lol...no ...my hesitation with dark colours (and I have owned many a dark coloured car) comes from the rain/water marks and dust that show up more so than lighter colours ..but that's the trade off of having the deeper colours I guess......I suspect Navarra would be a little better than say the black TT!

True on both counts mate. But for some reason mine gets washed more frequently than the wifes TT :whistle2:

Reactions: moonlight
Couple from my clean today. Hopefully won't rain this weekend........!!

1sm
2sm
3sm

Reactions: Pinky1959, Djs3saloon, Steelster and 10 others
Do love Daytona but the new S3 is going to be Navarra, just for a change :)

@lekky your pics have reminded me about GB plates - need to have a word with the dealer and see if they can supply these from new to save me the bother of changing them later. Can't abide putting a sticker on the back.

Sun was in a good position this morning, couldn't help myself!
904b7b4f597dacd8b975120a4bccd7f6.jpg

Reactions: TDI-line, Pinky1959, Steelster and 3 others
8ffdcc5776a1bd22883e6aba9776302b.jpg

06faab93c0d601880bd1292baae0921f.jpg

Black Pretoria's on Ibis White sedan, so much lighter than the OEM Audi wheels.

How much were the Black prets and how did you change the badge to Audi?

I want to change my wheels and I loved the prets on my R - I think black would look good on my Navarra S3 Saloon...

Reactions: zcoreyy
How much were the Black prets and how did you change the badge to Audi?

I want to change my wheels and I loved the prets on my R - I think black would look good on my Navarra S3 Saloon...
The badge isn't audi