Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

Stunning looking car....the Mrs is no bad either.....hav'nt seen you in person but where you definitely where punching above yer weight back in the day............lol.....Enjoy
You pays yer money and you takes yer choice! Married 41 years, so I think I'll hang on to her for keeps now.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Audi A3 1.5 TFSI S-line 3dr
-Daytona Grey
-Comfort and sound pack

Picked her up Saturday, I'm in love.

The new 1.5 engine is beautiful, I know a lot of you are waiting for one! Any questions? I'd be happy to try and answer!

Hope you like the pics!
e61a004711fa74dac596206706726307.jpg
f86067ac5f17bd369793591e0a35f31d.jpg
7b1309c246dd108dcfbe3af52e325dac.jpg
e9a341370d3ad826b4dd1ab8109f9221.jpg
f28ee1b2db1ec4946ac99c4eee74d897.jpg
e3605d2a9423abd3c2c6d69e3f82003d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Very nice, your expression in the last picture is shouting enough already, I want to drive the damn thing !
I thought you were in the South, how did you get a Manchester registration or is it a private plate.

My 1.5 is sat on the docks at Emden, how do you find the MPG, performance etc ?

Finally cast eyes over her this evening:hubbahubba:

Attachments

• IMG_3462.PNG
    IMG_3462.PNG
    667.7 KB · Views: 304
Reactions: well_cool, Pinky1959, Reggieboy71 and 5 others
Finally cast eyes over her this evening:hubbahubba:

Your car looks aggressively handsome with the V Spokes- Nano paint and BSP Combo.....Think your the first to have this specific spec....on here....Enjoy....mate

Last edited:
Reactions: zcoreyy, Audi Bairn and Djs3saloon
Oops posted in the wrong topic picked her up yesterday. Absolutely loving it, but need to get some better pics soon
cb3dcfc8a6bf98cdcb4c26fdad9e6a6c.jpg
10f9dc42239a574ef6b96fc05a1d5dd9.jpg

Reactions: Pinky1959, Bristle Hound, Flying Scotsman and 5 others
Nice day for a drive & picnic!!
a37cedca75932587f1be17227e0984e9.jpg
1a8ec3d3da279b66c27d70a7c0968ce6.jpg
2cc854ee4551fa9a433cc9d02d828012.jpg
6ef6fc622832ad04a827f08c48439cf2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pinky1959, Bristle Hound, Jassyo06 and 6 others
Spot on mate! First two are Lochearnhead!!

Nice wee trip.
Loch Earn is a cracking part of the world too. Heading up there in a few weeks for a break, St Fillans, so opposite end of the Loch from Lochearnhead.

Reactions: Flying Scotsman and Reggieboy71
Nice wee trip.
Loch Earn is a cracking part of the world too. Heading up there in a few weeks for a break, St Fillans, so opposite end of the Loch from Lochearnhead.

It is a nice part of the world!! Some cracking roads too! Enjoy your break when it comes & hopefully the weather is kind for you!

Reactions: Flying Scotsman and Audi Bairn
St. Fillans is a very pretty spot and yes all the roads around there can be fun!!

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Reggieboy71
St. Fillans is a very pretty spot and yes all the roads around there can be fun!!

Perthshire is full of great roads. Parallel to that but a bit further north you also have the Killin / Loch Tay / Kenmore / Aberfeldy road with all sorts of others branching off it.

Reactions: Reggieboy71, David McQueen and Flying Scotsman
At lonnnng last I finally get my hands on my S3! Over the moon with it! First automatic for me and I love it! Got a few parts to go on, VWR intake, TT pipe, GFB DV+, DTUK Pedal Box (if it works in the FL model) and DP which will go on much later. Got a set on 19" Pretoria alloys to go on ( fav oem VAG alloy) this weekend if it's dry!
[photo=large]8630[/photo][photo=large]8631[/photo][photo=large]8632[/photo][photo=large]8633[/photo]

Last edited:
Reactions: Broonie22, SeoTFSI, TDI-line and 7 others
At lonnnng last I finally get my hands on my S3! Over the moon with it! First automatic for me and I love it! Got a few parts to go on, VWR intake, TT pipe, GFB DV+, DTUK Pedal Box (if it works in the FL model) and DP which will go on much later. Got a set on 19" Pretoria alloys to go on ( fav oem VAG alloy) this weekend if it's dry!
XeDLi3
I've got the DTUK FSR+ and Pedal Box fitted to my MY17 car and can't recommend them enough. Superb combo. Be interested to hear your thoughts on the intake pipe/elbow presuming that's what you meant.

I've got the DTUK FSR+ and Pedal Box fitted to my MY17 car and can't recommend them enough. Superb combo. Be interested to hear your thoughts on the intake pipe/elbow presuming that's what you meant.

What version of pedal box do you have in your mate as I am on the original version. They recently brought out a version 2.

Had them fitted to my 7R, definitely helps open things up as the oem elbow is extremely restricted! Hopefully get it all on this weekend.

What version of pedal box do you have in your mate as I am on the original version. They recently brought out a version 2.

Had them fitted to my 7R, definitely helps open things up as the oem elbow is extremely restricted! Hopefully get it all on this weekend.

It's the new V2 one I have. Was there a noticeable increase in noise and power with the uprated elbow?

It is honestly hard to say with regards to feeling power as it's only 10bhp and I was on APR stage 1 at that point. Noticed I could hear the turbo/induction more and the GFB DV helped this too.

[photo=large]8630[/photo][photo=large]8631[/photo][photo=large]8632[/photo][photo=large]8633[/photo]

Golf R Pretoria alloys will very very strange indeed on a S3.... Not my cup of tea at all mixing one marque's alloys with another's.....

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Very nice Kenny!
Now get that avatar changed lol :s3addict:

A job for tonight :yum:

Golf R Pretoria alloys will very very strange indeed on a S3.... Not my cup of tea at all mixing one marque's alloys with another's.....
. Not sure myself as I haven't seen any with this set up. Only one way to find out :grin:

Reactions: Audi Bairn
A job for tonight :yum:

. Not sure myself as I haven't seen any with this set up. Only one way to find out :grin:

Had a little play and it will look like this

R8CQpkN.jpg

Reactions: Pinky1959, MattSedg, Audi Bairn and 3 others
[photo=large]8634[/photo]

That looks far better!!!! Love the prets on my R, and agree they are the best alloys out of what you can spec for the S3/R. Those other wheels are brutal in my opinion. Not a fan at all. Looks lovely mate. Hoping to get an order in for an S3 shortly, next month or 2. Interesting to hear your thoughts on the differences

Centre caps on order. Unfortunately the caps on the BE alloys didn't fit :confusion:
I came from a MT to a S Tronic so I'm in absolute love with it. I'll never go back to a manual now! S3 interior is a lot more classy inside with all the nice finishing touches.

Reactions: Pinky1959, Djs3saloon, FBF01 and 2 others
Centre caps on order. Unfortunately the caps on the BE alloys didn't fit :confusion:
I came from a MT to a S Tronic so I'm in absolute love with it. I'll never go back to a manual now! S3 interior is a lot more classy inside with all the nice finishing touches.

I went for a manual S3... sorta regret it now not being able to do a launch control!