Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

I have full Tech Pack and Glacier white and my fin is white

I might have to, if it was an R8 :whistle2:

I had good news today the :nogarors4: baby has left the womb and passed QC with flying colours, after a few noisy farts, and is waiting dockside for a cruise ship to bring her to the colonies. She should arrive after immigration checks and vaccination shots in late January. The nursery is all prepared with pressies etc.

Man up *** lol

Reactions: Flying Scotsman and TDI-line
Aye, but any other car I've owned (or seen) with a fin, it's been body coloured (unless it's been a mod). But maybe I've just missed others in a different colour?
My missus just picked up her new golf match couple of weeks ago and that too surprisingly had a black fin. Looks great against the white actually.

Man up *** lol

Ohhhh...OK

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Audi Bairn, TDI-line and Jassyo06
New here but picked up my A3 Saloon yesterday!

Went for 2.0 TDI Cosmic Blue, All as standard except from Heated seats, folding mirrors and B+O

Didn't see many pics of the saloon in Cosmic Blue (I was panicking as I could see it as black it certain images) but I'm thrilled with it!

I'll post some pics up at the weekend once I get to enjoy her in the daylight!
waiting for your pics dude!! send 'em in!

Reactions: Audi Bairn
My new S3 has just arrived.

Reactions: S3tuart, CHCCubs, SeoTFSI and 15 others
My Navarra Blue S3 with a Gtechniq ceramic coating applied! :)
IMG 8124

Reactions: Terminator x, S3tuart, CHCCubs and 14 others
Nice car. For a second I thought it was mine, collected 2 weeks ago!
b6422229086ef47a89c1fffb28bf7348.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reactions: S3tuart, CHCCubs, SeoTFSI and 6 others
Exactly what I thought prior to seeing one out in the sunlight! :)

Yep, i thought the same, until i saw one in the showroom, one of the best colours produced, but will take some maintenance.

So, i'll stick with Floret as i'm a lazy SOB.

Reactions: Flying Scotsman, Richierich37 and Audi Bairn
Yep, i thought the same, until i saw one in the showroom, one of the best colours produced, but will take some maintenance.

So, i'll stick with Floret as i'm a lazy SOB.

"Maintenance"........washed, dried and polished every 2 weeks will be fine on this! ;)

Reactions: TDI-line and Audi Bairn
Delivery of my S3 Ara Blue in 17 days !!!:yahoo:
Can't wait, but I have to sell my car before !! :sos:

Have you got the new one yet? Would be nice to see some pics of an Ara Blue S3 :smiley:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, xtof06 and lledwoc
"Maintenance"........washed, dried and polished every 2 weeks will be fine on this! ;)
I really wouldn't recommend polishing it every 2 weeks... Instead, get it right once then protect it with a wax or sealant :)

Reactions: Rob2k68, Pook, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
I really wouldn't recommend polishing it every 2 weeks... Instead, get it right once then protect it with a wax or sealant :)

Sorry you're correct, its Polish Angel Rapid Wax that I apply, not polish! ;)

Reactions: TDI-line, Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Sorry you're correct, its Polish Angel Rapid Wax that I apply, not polish! ;)

I will correct you again...best not use wax on a ceramic Detail...pointless as it wont really bond....C2V3......etc ,only after the ceramic coating has diminished yeah....feel free

Reactions: Rob2k68, Flying Scotsman, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Have you got the new one yet? Would be nice to see some pics of an Ara Blue S3 :smiley:

Not yet. For sure next week. Audi gave me a brand new Q3 for the waiting cos I have sold my car one week ago.
No problem for the pics :)

Reactions: Rob2k68, Tom.H and Jassyo06
I will correct you again...best not use wax on a ceramic Detail...pointless as it wont really bond....C2V3......etc ,only after the ceramic coating has diminished yeah....feel free
Will second this. I had mine pro detailed with crystal serum light and my detailer told me not to put other waxes etc on top. a) it shouldn't be needed and b) it works against the finish and lessens the effect. Just top it up with C2 twice a year ish.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Richierich37

Hmmm this is the first car I've had a ceramic coating applied so not had a chance to try products to see what results I get!

My detailer did say no wax will be required but to do as I please?!?! Looks like I'll just be washing and drying then eh?! Lol :)

Reactions: Flying Scotsman and Jassyo06
Hmmm this is the first car I've had a ceramic coating applied so not had a chance to try products to see what results I get!

My detailer did say no wax will be required but to do as I please?!?! Looks like I'll just be washing and drying then eh?! Lol :)
TBH I can't imagine applying some product is going to have too much of a detrimental effect so I wouldn't imagine you'd do too much harm experimenting, I just think of the hours that can be saved. I already spend far too much time as it is lol. It's always at least a 2 hour job for a prewash-wash-dry :-/

Reactions: Richierich37, Jassyo06 and Gordo77
TBH I can't imagine applying some product is going to have too much of a detrimental effect so I wouldn't imagine you'd do too much harm experimenting, I just think of the hours that can be saved. I already spend far too much time as it is lol. It's always at least a 2 hour job for a prewash-wash-dry :-/

Hmmm.... at least 2 hours!!....I wash my car once a week, rain or shine....underground parking with wash bay :yes:....1 hour for 2 bucket wash, dry and vacuum.
Are you English by any chance :whip: :whistle2::wink:

Hmmm.... at least 2 hours!!....I wash my car once a week, rain or shine....underground parking with wash bay :yes:....1 hour for 2 bucket wash, dry and vacuum.
Are you English by any chance :whip: :whistle2::wink:
Ha yea, not so sunny Newcastle! By time I've got my prewash solution made and applied, then powerhose setup and car thoroughly hosed, that's about 30/40 mins. Then maybe another 40 for two bucket method (generally need two lots of buckets). Wheels then take about 15 mins, then drying another 10/15mins. Then tidy up. 2 hours easy. And that's without finer detailing points like tailpipe tlc etc.

Reactions: Jassyo06, Brasso and Audi Bairn

Gtechniq C2V3.....is your friend,or any quick detailer mate

Reactions: Richierich37
Ah a Geordie :friends:... acceptable, almost a Scot. No powerhose/ snow setup for me, just a hose down I find that if I do it once a week, it really cuts down on the time required and that you do not accumulate a ton of sh*te on the vehicle, which takes a lot of time to wash off and reduces chances of trapping dirt in the wash mitt. Chenille microfiber wash mitts are really great for not trapping dirt, by the way

Reactions: Richierich37, TDI-line, Audi Bairn and 2 others
Ha yea, not so sunny Newcastle! By time I've got my prewash solution made and applied, then powerhose setup and car thoroughly hosed, that's about 30/40 mins. Then maybe another 40 for two bucket method (generally need two lots of buckets). Wheels then take about 15 mins, then drying another 10/15mins. Then tidy up. 2 hours easy. And that's without finer detailing points like tailpipe tlc etc.

Anorak....lol

Reactions: TDI-line and Audi Bairn
Not yet. For sure next week. Audi gave me a brand new Q3 for the waiting cos I have sold my car one week ago.
No problem for the pics :)

lf only it had a more modern dashboard.....it would be a stunner

Ah a Geordie :friends:... acceptable, almost a Scot. No powerhose/ snow setup for me, just a hose down I find that if I do it once a week, it really cuts down on the time required and that you do not accumulate a ton of sh*te on the vehicle, which takes a lot of time to wash off and reduces chances of trapping dirt in the wash mitt. Chenille microfiber wash mitts are really great for not trapping dirt, by the way
Almost but never ha! Couldn't live without me powerhose like. Tried the meguiars lambwool mitt this time around and has lasted pretty good. I use the noodle mitts for wheels and the bottom side of trims. Best change I recently made was from autoglym shampoo+conditioner over to Meguiars Nxt gen shampoo. It's much better, gives loads of suds which I like. AG I found my bucket went flat quite quick. Like Jassy says, I'm a washing anorak lol. Sad times haha :tired:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
lf only it had a more modern dashboard.....it would be a stunner

Interior's not so bad, with the light pack.
The sound's good, Audi sound system's good as the old Bose system.
Don't like the driving position, too high for me.

My Vegas with Nanolex Si3D

2ueil2e.jpg

2dwgeid.jpg

15qw0bb.jpg

And here with a friend ;D

346n9rs.jpg

346tc90.jpg

Reactions: BigBill, daydotz, Psyman79 and 8 others
Good spot jassy, I wasn't paying attention and missed the bit about the ceramic coating

My bit of info I have to add... Although it relates to a nano sealant rather than ceramic so not sure how similar they are... my detailer said it will not do any harm to add a wax over a nano sealant (not necessary either though)... but of course ceramic may be different

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Richierich37