Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

My FL S3 (Yellow) alongside a friend's MY16.

Definitely prefer the FL although they do look pretty smart together.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    637.2 KB · Views: 595
Reactions: BigBill, Rob2k68, Bristle Hound and 8 others

Cracking photo! I have to agree with you... prefer the FL. :D

Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn and lou15p
Didn't realise the FL only had 2 pipes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Richierich37, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 6 others

Very black tail pipes! you been giving it the beans!

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, Gordo77 and 1 other person

Sepang smokes yer Vegas mate although Vegas does suit the hatchbacks

Reactions: Rob2k68, Bristle Hound, Simon L and 1 other person
Very black tail pipes! you been giving it the beans!

:tearsofjoy: guilty!

Have had it cleaned since however so should be slightly more visible for now :grin:

Reactions: Richierich37, Simon L, Rob2k68 and 3 others

Great pic :thumbs up:

That blue one is nice. What colour blue is that ? :whistle2: :D

Reactions: Jassyo06, Simon L, pburv and 2 others
Paper work signed, pick her up tomorrow after she has been in for hair and makeup ❤️❤️❤️
IMG 2169
IMG 2170

Reactions: pburv, TDI-line, BigBill and 11 others
You getting a wee makeover at the salon at the same time lol

Stunning car all the best

I see what you did there

Looking at the door protection strips, I'm wondering if they will let me keep them . So I can attach them to the cars I park next to, if I am unable to carryout extreme parking

Reactions: Joe4842, pburv, Rob2k68 and 3 others
Epic looking machine......truly one of the best I've seen on ASN . Enjoy :)

Ditto mate its a stunna, ye need big balls to drive that around town with the roof down lol, l would actually love one....real head Turner

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Ditto mate its a stunna, ye need big balls to drive that around town with the roof down lol, l would actually love one....real head Turner

Her first trip tomorrow will be to the London stadium for West Ham vs Stoke, I don't think my swingers are developed enough to arrive with the roof down

Reactions: gripross, pburv, Rob2k68 and 3 others
Her first trip tomorrow will be to the London stadium for West Ham vs Stoke, I don't think my swingers are developed enough to arrive with the roof down

Incognito mode that's a plan lol

Reactions: pburv, Simon L and Rob2k68
Got in my FL S3 this morning to drive a few miles and have noticed suddenly a funny rattle when I'm hit any kind of bump in the road. I sounds like the drivers side window is loose? really weird how it has just randomly started, and have checked the window is right to the top of the door and checked all around the drivers door, but everything seem fine....This is a very annoying noise....

Anyone else experience this? Still under 2,000 miles.

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Audi Bairn
Quick question guys,

In terms of timescales, roughly how long should it take from the build being complete to me having the car? I have a build date of 14th November and I really want it before Christmas... Also need to start the sales process of my current car (not the best time of year to be selling I know)!

Reactions: Gordo77 and Audi Bairn
Quick question guys,

In terms of timescales, roughly how long should it take from the build being complete to me having the car? I have a build date of 14th November and I really want it before Christmas... Also need to start the sales process of my current car (not the best time of year to be selling I know)!

Everyone can be different in terms of how long it sits at the port waiting on a ship and again to be collected to be transported to the dealers, but here's my estimate based on my experience so far.
My car left the factory around the 18th October, and barring a day to travel to Emden, it's been sitting there waiting on a ship until today.
So that's been 2.5 weeks (others have been quicker).
Another day to get to the UK by sea.
Might hang about for 2 or 3 days.
A day to get to the dealers.
Could be another 3 or 4 days for it to be received and prepped by the dealer, to get paperwork signed and then arrange collection.
So, in my (combined with my wife's) experience, it could be 3-4 weeks from build completion to collection by me.
Really, the shipping is the big variable though.

Reactions: Simon L, Richierich37, pburv and 3 others
Everyone can be different in terms of how long it sits at the port waiting on a ship and again to be collected to be transported to the dealers, but here's my estimate based on my experience so far.
My car left the factory around the 18th October, and barring a day to travel to Emden, it's been sitting there waiting on a ship until today.
Could be another 3 or 4 days for it to be received and prepped by the dealer, to get paperwork signed and then arrange collection.
So, in my (combined with my wife's) experience, it could be 3-4 weeks from build completion to collection by me.

Just checked my wife's TT dates and hers took 18 days from build complete to arriving at dealers last Friday night and we collect it later today. So that's about 25 days total.

Reactions: pburv, MattSedg, Richierich37 and 4 others

Thanks for the reply, 3-4 weeks would be great and should mean I get the car before everything stops for Christmas. Hope you get hold of your soon mate, look forward to seeing the pics :)

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, Gordo77 and 1 other person
Thanks for the reply, 3-4 weeks would be great and should mean I get the car before everything stops for Christmas. Hope you get hold of your soon mate, look forward to seeing the pics :)

No worries Frazer.
It looks likely you could just make it before the Christmas shut down.
Especially if you said 3 weeks to get to the dealer as, even if it takes another week from there, they'll still be open for business.
Fingers crossed for you bud.

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Gordo77
Just checked my wife's TT dates and hers took 18 days from build complete to arriving at dealers last Friday night and we collect it later today. So that's about 25 days total.

Get a few photos of the wife's TT up mate,bit partial to the TT....LOL

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Rob2k68, pburv and 1 other person
Get a few photos of the wife's TT up mate,bit partial to the TT....LOL
Just for you 'darlin'....lol
images

Hopefully when my car goes in for some work they will give me a TTS as a loaner...I have asked ...lol
Had a call from them asking how I thought their service was..Had to tell them that they didn't wash or clean the inside which the service receptionist told me they had? Some might say this was a good thing? but you know me I'm not too fussed with detailing unlike most on here...:hopelessness::hopelessness:
So the lady on the phone said they will sort something out to make up for the lack of 'spit n polish'...So we will see??:friends:

Reactions: Daytonapig, Simon L, Bristle Hound and 3 others
Just for you 'darlin'....lol
images

Hopefully when my car goes in for some work they will give me a TTS as a loaner...I have asked ...lol
Had a call from them asking how I thought their service was..Had to tell them that they didn't wash or clean the inside which the service receptionist told me they had? Some might say this was a good thing? but you know me I'm not too fussed with detailing unlike most on here...:hopelessness::hopelessness:
So the lady on the phone said they will sort something out to make up for the lack of 'spit n polish'...So we will see??:friends:

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and 1 other person

Black looks great in the showroom but try keeping it that way..................friggin nightmare!!

.............besides, there's stealth and then there's.................well bland tbh!! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
242cb81cce96213f7ca8ceaa46cc6836x.jpg
93f6d36c635f067ce15d0db43e874effx.jpg
1d03d0163992100155cd0bf34395f79fx.jpg
059bbb7d7237bad919ed91c28c221940x.jpg
tmg-article_main_wide.jpg
tl-horizontal_main.jpg
tl-horizontal_main.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, TDI-line and 1 other person
Black looks great in the showroom but try keeping it that way..................friggin nightmare!!

.............besides, there's stealth and then there's.................well bland tbh!! lol

I do like those wheels but always think from certain angles the shadow makes it look like there's bits of the rim missing.

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, Gordo77 and 2 others

Red, black, white...... they're all pretty safe colours and bland looking into the bargain, if you go with the black optics ye gotta Jazz it up a bit with a nice bright colour..... sorry chrome all the way S3 saloon

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68, pburv and 2 others

Looks even better with the plate trimmed :)

Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn, MattSedg and 2 others
I just realised I posted these in the PFL thread, I blame the 12 hour shifts.. haha ;)

Some pictures of my S3 Sportback, in Nano Grey.

Reactions: BigBill, Richierich37, Rob2k68 and 3 others