Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

No one picked up a Navarra S3 yet? Would love to see 'real life' pictures.
My nerves are growing about the choice of colour and my liver can handle all the 'calming fluids' I am taking to counteract the nerves.
Picking it up today!! can you feel my excitement!!

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Gordo77, Tobz28 and 4 others
Plenty pictures please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, lou15p, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Picking it up today!! can you feel my excitement!!
Very jealous! Enjoy and plenty pictures please when you stop driving it for a couple of minutes.

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, lou15p and Steve J Boyd
Absolutely no problems guys. watch this space. should be up around 1400, and the sun is shining in bonny Scotland, can you believe it??!!

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Gordo77, lou15p and 1 other person
Absolutely no problems guys. watch this space. should be up around 1400, and the sun is shining in bonny Scotland, can you believe it??!!
Perfect look forward to that don't forget the interior shots as well

Reactions: SpeedyFrog and Steve J Boyd
Yeah plenty of pictures!! Keeps me going till 2nd Sept

Reactions: SpeedyFrog and Steve J Boyd
Saw a couple getting out of the bay in West London Audi at 1120ish today in a S3 Sportback Navarra Blue with Chrome roof rails.
Had to ask the dealer after they left to confirm it was Navarra Blue. Nice but Dark.
Seems like we'll have quite a few Navarra Blue S3s on the roads :)

Reactions: Rob2k68
Picking up Thursday, still in 4x4 mode with covers on.

IMG 20160813 102211 IMG 20160813 102225

Reactions: Darlo, Jassyo06, daydotz and 4 others
I Ordered the Alcantara seats and notice that they are now not just like a smooth suede finish bit more like a cloth/Alcantara mix, look nice.
Seat

Reactions: S32B
Thanks. Ill wait till i have the car before ordering them just incase, will def be getting audi genuine ones and none of that ebay rubbish. What kind of connector do thay have?
Hi Karen, It might be of use to you if you go on Youtube and copy and paste this into the search. It shows how easy it is.
Mach's selbst: Einbau LED-Einstiegsbeleuchtung "Audi Ringe" Audi Original Zubehör .

Looking great Steve, congrats.

Is that a Navarra blue shirt as well :tongueclosed:

Reactions: Jassyo06
Nice. Looks great. Get some photos up with the sun on it if it ever appears.

Audi have renamed Esotril blue
Navarra Blue.....well almost Estoril was a crystal paint> larger fleck but the exact same tone......

Reactions: Rob2k68 and SpeedyFrog
Pictures I'm seeing...navarra blue does look nice...but will be a pain in the **** to keep the paint swirls away

Reactions: Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog and Jassyo06
Belter, this Navarra is lovely.

Reactions: Gordo77 and SpeedyFrog
Same here...looking forward to a full car shot in the sunlight of navarra

There's a hint of it in the first post in the Navarra has landed thread.

Has anybody picked up their A3 with 19" and Mag Ride? Is it worth the money? Mines on BW38.

Has anybody picked up their A3 with 19" and Mag Ride? Is it worth the money? Mines on BW38.

Saloon or Sportback ? IMO on the S3 it is worth it ;o)

Reactions: SpeedyFrog and pburv
The car above ie the one in Glasgow Audi's handover area has magride and 19"s fitted

Visually looks spot on. Will be interested to hear reviews of the ride...

Reactions: SpeedyFrog