Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

2016 10 21 123323
2016 10 21 123212
2016 10 21 123430

Just got delivered this morning

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Koomerang, gripross, r2113 and 9 others
Flooooo

ok...one from the luxurious work car park........I even reversed it off the wall to get the nose in.....cracking pic eh lol

looks grey!

Reactions: r2113, SpeedyFrog, Audi Bairn and 4 others
I'm looking at it now from my window and it looks bright silver ...IP7 maybe needs a tweak!

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Audi Bairn, Simon L and 3 others
thanks...I guess like most owners on here the pics don't do the car justice...i took a few last night looked at the car then looked at the pic and commented how different it looks in reality ....stance and colour look very different

Still...plenty of time to find the right shot

Reactions: Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog, Audi Bairn and 3 others
Great monochromatic contrasts going on in that car of yours, grille, pano roof etc,classy looking car indeed

Cheers my friend....to some extent the colour started with you...well it kinda went..like this...viewed a Lotus grey..was ok...same time spotted Misano...wow..and half spotted a Floret...but then bottled the Misano and was left in limbo until you brought it back to my attention...and the rest is now history.

The car looks fantastic in reality ...not really captured by these pics.

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, SpeedyFrog and 2 others
Cheers my friend....to some extent the colour started with you...well it kinda went..like this...viewed a Lotus grey..was ok...same time spotted Misano...wow..and half spotted a Floret...but then bottled the Misano and was left in limbo until you brought it back to my attention...and the rest is now history.

The car looks fantastic in reality ...not really captured by these pics.
Don't be so humble mate, your car is one of the best looking facelift cars l have seen so far...... But its also the classiest facelift car so far.... Nice timing to get it aswell,with the weekend upon us.......:cheerful:

Ps....welcome to the pano-roof club not many of us around

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, moonlight and 3 others
Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, Jassyo06 and 3 others
Beautiful looking S3 mate!

So where's the Muppet gone.to....and how has the car honeymoon been getting on....

Ps that new avatar ain't these 2 guys briefs???

The Persuaders 007

Last edited:
Reactions: Audi Bairn, SpeedyFrog, Rob2k68 and 2 others
More Banana for y'all

Reactions: S3tuart, SeoTFSI, Audi Bairn and 6 others
thanks...I guess like most owners on here the pics don't do the car justice...i took a few last night looked at the car then looked at the pic and commented how different it looks in reality ....stance and colour look very different

Still...plenty of time to find the right shot

Carbonara Door mirrors.....get them at the top of yer xmas list....the Silver lining on your Floret Cloud....they would be....lol

Reactions: moonlight, SpeedyFrog, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Don't be so humble mate, your car is one of the best looking facelift cars l have seen so far...... But its also the classiest facelift car so far.... Nice timing to get it aswell,with the weekend upon us.......:cheerful:

Ps....welcome to the pano-roof club not many of us around
Indeed.... I am delighted with the roof... it looks great and feels great when open .... shame about these dark bloomin nights ... looking out into the darkness from the bedroom window just ain't doing it for me .... apart from when the security light comes on for a few seconds every time there's a passing leaf

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Indeed.... I am delighted with the roof... it looks great and feels great when open .... shame about these dark bloomin nights ... looking out into the darkness from the bedroom window just ain't doing it for me .... apart from when the security light comes on for a few seconds every time there's a passing leaf
Patience mate just wait till next spring and open the roof as often as you want and fill the dashboard with dust lol

Reactions: moonlight, Audi Bairn, pburv and 3 others
So where's the Muppet gone.to....and how has the car honeymoon been getting on....

Ps that new avatar ain't these 2 guys briefs???

View attachment 107632
Busy. Car has been all week away for Gtechniq crystal serum. Missed it!
Yeah The Persuaders. Cracking cars in a time when you could do a lot more on the roads!

Reactions: Simon L, pburv, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
This had me, I had a new ford ranger turn up a few weeks ago and it came with some 70 yr old sweating his pasty bo all over the seats, filthy and with sticker glue everywhere and a stone chip in the windscreen and 400 miles on it, I was fuming. This however was a nice experience, ******** factor at its best but it works
we've all been there mate

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, pburv and Rob2k68
Well l will be a god damn Banana Split......and name your car Drooper......lol.....nice mate very nice....Ps.....only us old yin will catch my drift....lol
i'm with you Jassy....remember em well every time the 6 weeks holidays came round. you remember "WDY?"

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L, pburv and 1 other person
Great news mate ......the less saloons the more exclusive mine stays! Tell all yer buddies not to buy one either lol
i agree Simon.....les of em there are the more dough we get when we tade in

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06, pburv and 1 other person
i'm with you Jassy....remember em well every time the 6 weeks holidays came round. you remember "WDY?"

School summer holidays tv mate......

Remember this

Hqdefault

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
This is a blast from the past haven't thought of that programme for years(decades...lol)....

Reactions: Rob2k68, Soup, Audi Bairn and 2 others
This is a blast from the past haven't thought of that programme for years(decades...lol)....

i think you might say ....we are gentlemen of a certain age

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06, Simon L and 2 others
why dont you..... banana splits...... double deckers.....arabian nights. all class programmes

Robinson Crusoe in black & white and The Flashing Blade :welcoming:

who remembers this?

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 172