What have you done to your 8V today?

That looks really really good! Did you buy them pre-painted? Did you do the front too?
There from a company called Raywell Design, the're made from black plastic , did the front to but no picture sorry, will take one shortly and post up.

Reactions: Gazjs
50/50 on them mate...but a few other full pictures of the car... would be nice
Yer, still not 100% myself yet, will see how the idea grows on me over a month or two, will take a couple of pictures tomorrow

Reactions: Jassyo06
There from a company called Raywell Design, the're made from black plastic , did the front to but no picture sorry, will take one shortly and post up.
Not particularly a good picture, still got the S3 badge to do though

Reactions: Jassyo06, Simon L, Max-Robbo and 2 others
These badges seem to really add something. Thanks for the pictures.

I noted that the front one clips on. Did you just use tape to line the back ones up?

Reactions: Carlin4737
Fitted my CTS Turbo TIP, which took less than ten minutes bonnet open to bonnet closed. Annoyed to find the OEM elbow was wobbling away like a madman, which can't have been doing much for the performance!

Earlier in the day, dropped my two offside wheels into Diamond Styling for a bit of TLC to get rid of a couple of little bits of kerb rash. So for the next few days I'm rolling with a rotor and an old "S" Design wheel on. Chav styleeeee!

Reactions: albu, jungle650, MattSedg and 6 others
Fitted my CTS Turbo TIP, which took less than ten minutes bonnet open to bonnet closed. Annoyed to find the OEM elbow was wobbling away like a madman, which can't have been doing much for the performance!

View attachment 90685 View attachment 90686 View attachment 90687

Earlier in the day, dropped my two offside wheels into Diamond Styling for a bit of TLC to get rid of a couple of little bits of kerb rash. So for the next few days I'm rolling with a rotor and an old "S" Design wheel on. Chav styleeeee!

View attachment 90688
Lol. Proper jippo like....:haha:

Reactions: Jassyo06, Simon L and Rob2k68
Oi! You can't say that - ask Joe Marler!

Fuming that My original inlet pipe wasn't actually tight.
oops Rather not...lol
ps no offence intended......:box:

Reactions: Jassyo06, Simon L and batch

View attachment 90685 View attachment 90686 View attachment 90687

View attachment 90688

Awesome looking S3 mate with or without the rotors! (preferably without though!)

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and batch
Awesome looking S3 mate with or without the rotors! (preferably without though!)
Yeah, I actually don't mind the look - I think the sticking point for me is that they are a bit dated now. Contrary to popular opinion though I still think they're a cracking design!

Reactions: pburv, Simon L and Rob2k68
Yer, still not 100% myself yet, will see how the idea grows on me over a month or two, will take a couple of pictures tomorrow
IMHO, I'd do the rear badges and leave the grille badges intact to contrast. I have toyed with it myself.

Reactions: Simon L, Carlin4737, pburv and 1 other person
Yeah, I actually don't mind the look - I think the sticking point for me is that they are a bit dated now. Contrary to popular opinion though I still think they're a cracking design!

I'm quite enjoying this look.. And on the plus side - won't be too common to see rotors on the newer A/S3's.... especially just on one wheel ;-)

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Looking at mine out me office window thinking why the hell did I bother polishing it on Sunday? Covered in dust by Monday and now p*ssing down with rain!! lol

..................note to self....................wash only and don't waste yer time until the weather gets it's s**t together!!

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Jassyo06
Looking at mine out me office window thinking why the hell did I bother polishing it on Sunday? Covered in dust by Monday and now p*ssing down with rain!! lol

..................note to self....................wash only and don't waste yer time until the weather gets it's s**t together!!

It's Hotchio Scorchio up here mate not a cloud in the sky...lol says the man of leisure :sadlike:

Reactions: SRT, Rob2k68, pburv and 1 other person
It's Hotchio Scorchio up here mate not a cloud in the sky...lol says the man of leisure :sadlike:

I can't deny you that mate you guys up in bagpipe-land usually get the sticky end of the wicket so make the most of it ;)

Reactions: SRT, Rob2k68, pburv and 1 other person
I can't deny you that mate you guys up in bagpipe-land usually get the sticky end of the wicket so make the most of it ;)

Aye the weather here is even better than the carribean lol

Reactions: SRT, Max-Robbo, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and pburv
.........got the board shorts and sangria out mate? lol
No chance of that am frickin washing wooden blinds and me Karcher has just blown up leaving a big cloud of black smoke.... *** even more dosh lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, SW14NY'S and 1 other person
Last edited:
Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06, pburv and 1 other person
Looks a bargain price that does but l can't see a snow foam bottle/lance?
Untitled

Regretting buying a flat now... No outdoor outlet, what a shocking oversight

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06, SW14NY'S and 2 others
Artist-99277201-1717497.jpg
Looks a bargain price that does but l can't see a snow foam bottle/lance?

..................ye bargain hunter you......................lol

Reactions: MattSedg, Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and 3 others
Had my car lowered and decent photo's

Reactions: Martinbanshee, albu, Schizophonic and 15 others
These badges seem to really add something. Thanks for the pictures.

I noted that the front one clips on. Did you just use tape to line the back ones up?

Yep, just some masking tape along bottom,top and sides of the Audi rings creating a rectangle around them etc, remove old set of rings and carefully replace new set of rings in centre of your tape rectangle....... Easy peasy

Reactions: Gazjs
Well, not so much what I did but what the wife did - she ordered 4 of the Raywell S3 logo puddle lights for the car without telling me (and a CF key cover).

Most impressed with her initiative :)

Reactions: Simon L, SJ43, pburv and 1 other person