What have you done to your 8V today?

Well, not so much what I did but what the wife did - she ordered 4 of the Raywell S3 logo puddle lights for the car without telling me (and a CF key cover).

Most impressed with her initiative :)
Watch it! She's after something..? :whistle2:

Reactions: Jassyo06, Simon L, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Really want one of those key covers - gorgeous!

Reactions: Jassyo06, Simon L, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Would cost that much in postage :D

I never turn down a wifey gift. Learnt that lesson.
You know the old adage...
Behind every angry woman, is a man wondering what the f**k he's done wrong!

Reactions: Martinbanshee, Dazzeroo, Jassyo06 and 6 others
9a3f0825a6a6991345b7d8d53bdf1aae.jpg
Worth it:) was in two minds as I thought it was going to look a bit tacky but now that I've put it on, it definitely doesn't!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dazzeroo, Jassyo06, Simon L and 4 others
9a3f0825a6a6991345b7d8d53bdf1aae.jpg
Worth it:) was in two minds as I thought it was going to look a bit tacky but now that I've put it on, it definitely doesn't!

Nice...:friends:
Do you find it awkward carrying the car around with you??..:whistle2:

Reactions: Dazzeroo, MattSedg, Simon L and 2 others
Brought another few goodies too lately..
-Eibach Sportline spring kit
-15mm spacers all round
-Longer bolts
-Revo air panel filter, which is the only thing fitted so far and makes some great intake noises in combination with the intake mod!
5d62dfa336005213313d659a6097f79b.jpg
1bbb092323c9905916c51d84617ecfe9.jpg

Need to get the springs and spacers fitted now!

Reactions: Fiddie, Dazzeroo, Simon L and 4 others
Nice...:friends:
Do you find it awkward carrying the car around with you??..:whistle2:

Definitely:) Should have brought a 3 door instead!

Reactions: Simon L, pburv, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Brought another few goodies too lately..
-Eibach Sportline spring kit
-15mm spacers all round
-Longer bolts
-Revo air panel filter, which is the only thing fitted so far and makes some great intake noises in combination with the intake mod!
5d62dfa336005213313d659a6097f79b.jpg
1bbb092323c9905916c51d84617ecfe9.jpg

Need to get the springs and spacers fitted now!

AWESOME !!

Also consider replacing front top mounts and bearings when the springs are fitted they dismantle it to that level anyway so that the bearings come away with the springs then it's a few bolts to undo the top mounts. Part cost isn't too bad. May save any clunks/squeaks later.

Reactions: Simon L, SJ43 and pburv
Good point, as the springs are off it seems like a good time to do them, Cheers. Are you still getting any clunking/creaking with your new top mounts? I recall you mentioned the lower control arm bushes could also be a possible culprit?

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Good point, as the springs are off it seems like a good time to do them, Cheers. Are you still getting any clunking/creaking with your new top mounts? I recall you mentioned the lower control arm bushes could also be a possible culprit?

Yeah new top mounts/bearings sorted the front end clunk out but there's still a very minor eek from the lower bushes that I'll get round to at some point - got another little project on at the mo ;o)

Reactions: pburv
Got a slow puncture...loosing 6psi over 15 miles of steady driving.........grrrrrr

Hopefully is only a leaky valve but could do without a trip to the local tyre fitters to have them take a look .....grrrrrr

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Got a slow puncture...loosing 6psi over 15 miles of steady driving.........grrrrrr

Hopefully is only a leaky valve but could do without a trip to the local tyre fitters to have them take a look .....grrrrrr

Not good mate,hope it's just a valve or something that's repairable,if it's not blackcircles are doing the conti's for £91 fitted

Reactions: pburv, Daveotto, Simon L and 1 other person
Not good mate,hope it's just a valve or something that's repairable,if it's not blackcircles are doing the conti's for £91 fitted

Taking into a local place at lunchtime but not sure its a valve as seems got got worse overnight.. loosing 13psi after10 miles this morning

Going for Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 @ £191 a pair fitted if its not a valve

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Taking into a local place at lunchtime but not sure its a valve as seems got got worse overnight.. loosing 13psi after10 miles this morning

Going for Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 @ £191 a pair fitted if its not a valve
Goodyear F1's minted but they may be able to repair the puncture mate,l had a puncture repaired on my RCZ....no problems at all but then again tyres for them at the time where £265 a corner hence l went for the £20 repair plus the car was only 2weeks old tyres brand new

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, Daveotto and 2 others
Agree about repair if it's in the tread. Can't repair if it's sidewall. Had one done on my R and it lasted 40,000km until I sold it

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and 1 other person

Very rarely buy tyres given me low mileage but that sounds like a bangin deal to me

Reactions: SW14NY'S, pburv and Rob2k68
Reactions: MattSedg, SW14NY'S, pburv and 2 others
I installed a new intake today, it's an upcoming product from 034 Motorsport. Really liking it so far.

a5f6888d2edc93f330f6039453d2cdb7.jpg

4b591837a877eca42b97367ddea75c51.jpg

b5bd967fbfd256fd2d1fbde1c42c9775.jpg

74558128631200ba845948711ea06435.jpg

Reactions: Dazzeroo, Bristle Hound, Fiddie and 7 others
.........birthday coming up in a couple of months mate, I'll have a Daytona one of those please.............:whistle2:

That's as close to dayz of thunder as yer as likely to get mate.....Just make sure it's got S in its designation lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L and pburv
Yeah the big Hawiia 5-0 mate......Oh....deary me....lol

............it's a tale of woe for sure mate........lol

Nice of you to send me a family portrait Paul...............................:whistle2: lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and pburv
............it's a tale of woe for sure mate........lol

Nice of you to send me a family portrait Paul...............................:whistle2: lol
Ha ha .That's me in the middle....:friends:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L and Jassyo06
Was a repairable puncture, stone had gone through the mid section and being repaired as I type this ...£25 far better than £191

Reactions: Gazjs, Dazzeroo, pburv and 5 others
Covered the front end in fly splat whilst having a play along some A roads.

Not wash weekend this time round but might have to do something to the front end at least. Was planning my little interior project but still waiting on some parts ......

Reactions: Simon L and pburv
Covered the front end in fly splat whilst having a play along some A roads.

Not wash weekend this time round but might have to do something to the front end at least. Was planning my little interior project but still waiting on some parts ......
Are you keeping us all in the dark on this 007 project of yours Rob..? :friends:

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Are you keeping us all in the dark on this 007 project of yours Rob..? :friends:

I am mate but don't get too excited it's nowhere near the magnitude of the last one but interesting nonetheless LoL ;o)

Reactions: pburv and Simon L
I am mate but don't get too excited it's nowhere near the magnitude of the last one but interesting nonetheless LoL ;o)

..........I reckon it's some kinda quick change booth for the back seat so you can change into yer alter-ego eh mate?? lol

10.jpg

Reactions: batch, pburv, Jassyo06 and 1 other person