What have you done to your 8V today?

That's a Big Beast of a S3 Sportback mate..something to be really proud of and puts all sedan's to shame....one up for the Spotback boys...lol

Looking gorgeous mate

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

LoL Team Sportback boys on a roll today !!

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. Need to keep saying no more mods over and over ... ;o)

Reactions: Simon L, pburv, SW14NY'S and 1 other person
LoL Team Sportback boys on a roll today !!

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. Need to keep saying no more mods over and over ... ;o)

Jeezus mate what else is there for ya to do...Flux Capacitor ?? OOPS Sorry should'nt have asked that question...lol

Reactions: Simon L, pburv, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Cheers....

Anyway have a bangin weekend away in Bruges m

Have a good one Dave :)

Champagne already open...

Reactions: batch, SW14NY'S, Simon L and 3 others
Second pic looks awesome Rob...Very tidy indeed...:friends:

Cheers matey ;o)

Just realised the app I use to obscure the number plate seems to save back at a lower resolution. Need to bin that and find a new one!

Reactions: Simon L, SW14NY'S, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Cheers matey ;o)

Just realised the app I use to obscure the number plate seems to save back at a lower resolution. Need to bin that and find a new one!
Didn't even notice...lol Still stunning pics.I like the discs they look the biz....:rock:

Reactions: Jassyo06, Simon L and Rob2k68
Cars looking superb @Jassy and @Rob ..................as you say a sportback landslide today..................the sedans will strike back!! lol

@Daveotto ........Cheers :)

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Jassyo06
Cars looking superb @Jassy and @Rob ..................as you say a sportback landslide today..................the sedans will strike back!! lol

@Daveotto ........Cheers :)
I think dave has SMOKED all of us Audi anoraks..... Lol

Reactions: Daveotto, Simon L, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
I think dave has SMOKED all of us Audi anoraks..... Lol

Looks that way mate as you said a class act hats off that man lol

Reactions: pburv, Daveotto, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Stuck in a 034 Motorsport dogbone mount today.
Best US$42 spent!
Cuts down the sloppy engine movement.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Done ****** all today...................the Mrs has had me doing all sorts in the garden and even down the tip with a load of crud, was furious!! I did draw the line at transporting an old rusty washing line pole, told her there's friggin way that's going in the car it'll have to wait until me old man can take it in his!! lol

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, C1j2w3f4 and 1 other person
Got around to using my new goodies, first time as well
IMG 20160507 183027
But my foam kance with a nilfisk adapter won't attach to a nilfisk washer????

Reactions: Jassyo06, Simon L and Rob2k68
Spent around three hours washing and waxing this morning, now its covered in dust and bird poo. I want a garage now please...

Reactions: Jassyo06, Max-Robbo, Simon L and 1 other person
Installed Audi Rear Camera retrofit today with a lot of help from @RB_172 . Thx also go out to @amit87 who put a guide up and assisted with all of my many questions.

We took lots of photos so will be adding to the guide with a lot more detail over the next week or so.

It was a long slog... But pleased as punch.

Thx guys... Really appreciated.

Reactions: Jassyo06, amit87, Schizophonic and 4 others
Not on my S3 but I've tested the DA, there wasn't hardly any light but the results are great

76f7b4fa04208c88ecbac5f8e20f70dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, Simon L and 2 others
Driving back from a great weekend in Brugge

Reactions: Fiddie, OliS3, Gazjs and 8 others
Nothing yet...far too hot to wash it or drive anywhere... so planning it later when sun goes down and get to wash all the muck and dust off.. shiny pics to follow. Lol.

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, Simon L and 2 others
Nothing yet...far too hot to wash it or drive anywhere... so planning it later when sun goes down and get to wash all the muck and dust off.. shiny pics to follow. Lol.

Damn right mate I was too 'busy' working on me tan......lol

.....actually that's a lie I did find time to wash it and a wee polish..............chuffed as nuts I got a scuff out the side skirt (the only blemish on an otherwise immaculate S3) inflicted by me darling daughters ****** great clod-hoppers!! Thought it would need t-cut but polished out a treat, good stuff the Autoglym :)

Reactions: pburv, MattSedg, AndyB-S3 and 1 other person
Decided to fit black badges to go with BSP, probably not everyone's cup of tea though

Reactions: Pinky1959, batch, azibux1 and 7 others
Yeah Si the autoglym stuff keeps me happy anyway. I am yet to wash cars and now I cba. Been doin my handy andy impersonation and doing some diy. Finishing off some decking i built last year. Only had 1 step to finish off and box in an old concrete horrid thing. All done now but my back is killing and am gonna have a soak. Lol. Washing can wait! :')

Reactions: pburv, Simon L and Rob2k68
Far too HOT...Jeezus in Eberdeen....in Cumbernauld...AKA...."Skull lsland" it only reached 15 degrees

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, Simon L and 1 other person
Far too HOT...Jeezus in Eberdeen....in Cumbernauld...AKA...."Skull lsland" it only reached 15 degrees
Here in Scumdee it reached approx 22. Scorchio Scorchio Scorchio...

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Here in Scumdee it reached approx 22. Scorchio Scorchio Scorchio...

........they'll be a few lobsters kicking around today for sure...............it was a hotty lol

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Bask in it?!?!... today being summer i have to enjoy it..guaranteed rain 2moz!!

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
l spent at least 3 hours..cleaning the glass on the car, inside and out....frickin hard graft...especially on the inside....no photos cant be *****....but av just noticed me next door neighbour has just cut his grass and covered me car in the kack....grrrr

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Simon L
I cleaned it, it wasn't particularly dirty but it was covered in dust.....................

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, Simon L and 1 other person
Frickin.."F" for Fantastic Dave....Car looks no bad either....lol thought it was a S1 one for a second...

Pretty pleased with how the car looks even with 200 miles and 3 days of city dust all over it...weekend weren't to bad either

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
That Frickin...."W" for Wonderful....maybe do this black theme on me next car....very nice mate
Might even go for the carbon wing mirror covers to, but not sure yet.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68