Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

They look well mate, similar to the "proper buckets" they used to fit in the 8P's
Thanks man.
You thinking about the recaro ones? Only reason I didn't go recaro was cause it's been done so many times. They were awesome seats though

Can't go wrong with recaros.

Subframes are fun with the 8v though lol
Afaik no company make a proper rail for the 8v so no tilt forward to get in the rear.

1b0115d08561442eca60c65a8768f366.jpg

I love these ones!

Reactions: daydotz and AndyB-S3
Would be the same as mine. On universal rails for now.
Have to slide the seat forward then wind the back forward. It's a bit if a squeeze but it's doable

Here's my S3 8v, bought it new from Highland Audi back in April.
Pretty bland really and not as good on the road as my old S3 8P3 but that could be the crappy Continental tyres that it's been supplied with!
Only at 2500 miles so far and the engine is starting to get more lively now!
image.jpg5_zpsjkrdxtzx.jpg

Reactions: Simon L
Pretty bland really and not as good on the road as my old S3 8P3 but that could be the crappy Continental tyres that it's been supplied with!

Bland? Wise up, that looks gorgeous!

I swapped my continentals for Michelin Pilot Sport 3s, and I've never looked back! They're at least £20 a corner cheaper too, but a far better tyre IMO!

Ok maybe not bland but for as S3 it's bland.
Only the wheels & exhaust separate it from any S-line.
Even the RS3 is a tad bland though imho.

Tyre wise it's Michelins all the way from me too although PS2's over PS3's as long as I can get them.
Just bought a full set of PS2's for the A4, still waiting to fit them though.
Might try PSS's on the S3, I'll see.

Yeah I only really bought the house for the garage lol.
More of a showroom than a garage :)

I need more garage pics haha, in the process of selling up and trying to find a house with a double :p
It's a decent size, still 5ft at the front with the S3 in, little less with the A4.
Need to get a shed sorted to get all "non garage related" items out, bike, mower, strimmer etc.
E1114AF1-2A11-4A27-98D4-C16B00F244B9_zpskytgk6u4.jpg

D203B842-DB62-4F99-91E5-1AAE10DF8E49.png_zpsxjprplys.jpeg

TTSFoam_zpsc45afecb.jpg

Reactions: The Challinor

I think a Pano roof would have finished it off, but it looks sweet nevertheless!

I think a Pano roof would have finished it off, but it looks sweet nevertheless!
I don't like sunroof's at all. I don't know what the last car was I had that had one.
MK2 had one right enough but I never used it for fear of it not sealing up again lol.
I see yours is well spec'd but to me(each to their own) none of them are worth the £, certainly not paying £1k for one.
Comfort pack, high beam assist & roof rails(a must on a SB) was all I ordered on mine.
The only thing that I wished that I'd ordered was SS seats.

Very nice mate, best colour too, but then I'm biased. Looks exactly the same as mine except I have privacy glass :) when u say bland I think (or hope) u mean understated ;) this is a good thing in my opinion. I like the classy understated look over the chav racer look. If your after beasting it up a bit, a mate of mine has fitted coil overs and spacers, although subtle it looks more aggressive :) I'm looking to do the same, as well as adding some Quattro decals to the rear doors and possibly an RS grill, when money permits I'm after a nice set of 19" alloys to finish it off. Might be doing a DIY red caliber paint job too. Just a few thoughts to liven the looks up a tad.

It's a decent size, still 5ft at the front with the S3 in, little less with the A4.
Need to get a shed sorted to get all "non garage related" items out, bike, mower, strimmer etc.
E1114AF1-2A11-4A27-98D4-C16B00F244B9_zpskytgk6u4.jpg

D203B842-DB62-4F99-91E5-1AAE10DF8E49.png_zpsxjprplys.jpeg

TTSFoam_zpsc45afecb.jpg

I would love a double garage!! My car just about fits in my garage, but then that's all I'm fitting in it lol, selling up next year and looking for a new place - a double garage will be a must :)

Oh, how I wish I had a garage! Then no more Bird Poo to
clean off in the morning! :bird:

Reactions: Simon L
Oh, how I wish I had a garage! Then no more Bird Poo to
clean off in the morning! :bird:

I know tell me about it! What is it with bird **** these days?! Never had much of it before the S3, since getting it it's like flying dogs keep crapping on it!

A couple of images after a 12 hour detailing session, and one just for fun!
IMG 4290

IMG 4374

IMG 4373

Reactions: JamesH1973 and Rob2k68
Hello all,

Great forum and perfect for me during the wait for my A3 sportsback! Delivery probably at the end of this year in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

I did not see all the pages yet, and im sure the picture im looking fore is somewhere in the 83 pages (!), but are there any black A3/ S3’s that have:

· privacy glass
· chrome roof trim (dunno if this is the right name for it)
· chrome trim around the windows (dunno the correct name fort his either)

Reason im asking is that im still not sure about the rims, and in my head the 18 inch should compensate for all the chrome ‘op top’…So hopefully there are some of you who have this combination!

Thanks in advance and once again, great to see all the so very different configurations and colors of this car!

Thumb IMG 2475 1024
Thumb IMG 2807 1024
Thumb IMG 2476 1024

Reactions: JamesH1973, amped2, daydotz and 3 others
It's totally standard. About 1k miles on the clock. She definitely moves alright, didn't take too long to get there either and the private road wasn't a particular long stretch either.
Maybe about 3 miles long at a guess.

Edited to say, that was with a run onto the private road and not from standstill in 3 miles if that makes sense!

I think a standard S3 will show 168 on the clocks when the conditions are right, that's not the true speed though.

I don't like sunroof's at all. I don't know what the last car was I had that had one.
MK2 had one right enough but I never used it for fear of it not sealing up again lol.
I see yours is well spec'd but to me(each to their own) none of them are worth the £, certainly not paying £1k for one.
Comfort pack, high beam assist & roof rails(a must on a SB) was all I ordered on mine.
The only thing that I wished that I'd ordered was SS seats.

Not a fan of sunroofs either to be fair but think the pano roofs are so much different. Add something to the car.

e92dbbb14f22305cb4409631937a4f51.jpg

Reactions: MaxBoostMRC, Martinbanshee, daydotz and 2 others
be8f0cb811648752fb87c06da6600e1d.jpg
66eab03b0e1fb0dbb17677cb20bb8fab.jpg

eff93d0ae72b6c2c00cd65559be4c22d.jpg

Did some detailing today!

Wheels cleaned,
Snow foam whole car,
2 bucket wash,
Tar removal,
Fallout removal,
Clay bar,
Machine polished using CarPro Reflect polish on a green Chemical Guys Hex Logic pad,
IPA wipe down,
Definitive Wax Show Edition,
Glass cleaned with Auto Finesse Crystal,
Final wipe down - Auto Finesse Finale
Tyres dressed - Auto Finesse Gloss

Reactions: Kings999, Rob2k68 and Simon L